Friday, April 6, 2018

RELEASE DAY: The Reaper by Michelle Brown

Title: The Reaper
Series: Book Two of the La Asesina Bonita Duet
Author: Michelle Brown
Genre: Romantic Suspense/Mafia
Release Date: April 5, 2018
Cover Designer: Raven Designs


Anthony’s hands are drenched in blood as The Reaper, he’s become accustomed to it.

He wanted Rosalina’s empire. 
He would have stopped at nothing to take it . 
But instead, she stole his heart.

What happens when The Reaper is told to "handle" the Pretty Killer?

This is book two of the La Asesina Bonita Duet 

Warning: this book will contain triggers and is intended for a mature audience 18+







Woah man! Michelle Brown was amazing! This was an ending of all endings! It was bloody and nasty… there was one scene that I just sat all slack-jawed for a few minutes. Brown is gritty and dark and if she keeps this up, she’s going to find herself in my group of favorite dark authors! I just can’t get over the darkness, the sinisterness of this book! I’m not going into it… The Reaper is a serious treat for dark romance lovers, for mafia loves. 

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.




This was violent, bloody, romantic and EXCELLENT!!!! Lorrie, Goodreads Reviewer

I loved seeing such a merciless couple in such a delicious way. I absolutely could not put it down. Renee, Goodreads Review

What a deeply darkly decadent blood thirsty duo! Gaynor Jones, Goodreads Review











 








Michelle Brown has always been an avid reader and music lover. She lives in a small town located in North Carolina. She spends her off time reading for her blog A Woman & Her Books, when she isn’t with her husband and son. She is a debut author, but is a personal assistant to some of the top dark romance authors in the genre. ‘'Pretty Killer, La Asesina Bonita' is her debut novella.



HOSTED BY:



No comments:

Post a Comment