Wednesday, April 18, 2018

RELEASE DAY: Psychopath's Prey by VF Mason

Title: Psychopath's Prey 
Author: VF Mason
Genre: Dark Romance
Publication Date: April 17, 2018 




Once upon a time she became mine.

Mine to hunt. 

A criminal psychologist and a serial killer.
The love between them shouldn’t exist.
Or so the world thinks.
Her mission is to find him.
His single obsession is to catch her.
The hunter and the prey.

Let the games begin, and may the stronger one win.






The first thing you are going to notice is this cover on Psychopath’s Prey… I mean, do you feel like he’s mean mugging you? I do, but he’s doing it so sexily that I don’t even care! He can stare all day long because I’m ogling right back at him! VF Mason is one of my favoritest dark romance authors! I adore her writing style and the men and women she writes about. This book seriously fascinated my psychologist mine (I have my BS in Psychology) so having a book about criminal psychologist and a serial killer made my inner psyche squeal! 

I’m not gonna sugar coat this… I love this book… like LOVED.  IT . HARD… I’d say I floved it! Mason writes a story about Elle, a young lady that has a tough childhood but makes something of it when she decides to work for the FBI and go into the minds of the sick and twisted. I’m not going anymore into the story line… you deserve to dive into this book without me ruining the storyline. VF Mason created a heart-pounding suspenseful story that consumed my mind from start to finish! I cannot recommend this book enough! It’s the best dark romance I’ve read in months… Mason has you questioning everything and feeling everything. This was an incredibly unique and captivating story and mixed with multiple viewpoints you’re going to feel a gamut of emotions! Buckle down for this ride! It’s gonna be bumpy, and a bit sweet, a little freaky, pretty sexy, and really twisted!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.


















V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her momma over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen. 

Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it.When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors.





HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment