Tuesday, April 10, 2018

RELEASE DAY: Outnumbered by Shay Savage

1


OUTNUMBERED_AN_FB


❄❄❄


2


OutnumberedEbook 


I’m not exactly the social type.  After spending most of my formative years in prison, I prefer an isolated existence in the wilderness of Canada’s Northwest Territories, making what little cash I need guiding tourists to the best hunting grounds.  I have no desire for company; I crave solitude instead, especially during the subarctic winter months, but what am I supposed to do when I come across a woman in distress? I can’t just leave her to die in the cold, and a storm is on the way.

So now we are confined to my secluded cabin, and I quickly realize there’s something not quite right about Seri—or is her name Netti?  She switches moods faster than a snowshoe hare changes direction. In fact, I’m starting to think there’s more than one person behind the mystifying woman’s intense, green eyes.

Physically, only two of us are trapped inside the rustic cabin, but I still feel outnumbered.


3
black - amazon Black - itunes barnes-and-noble Black -Kobo

❄❄❄



I seriously considered just writing “Wow” for this review and leaving it with the 5 stars, that are not enough in my opinion. This book was so completely unique… it was a crazy ride! I’ve only read one other Shay Savage book, Deakon, and I loved it but this is so far from that book. It’s hard to believe it’s the same author… it is, I checked! The storyline and plotline is so completely different from anything I have ever read! 

Outnumbered will have you completely sucked into the world of Bishop and Seri. Here we have Bishop who’s living alone and off the grid, and has been for years. All he wants from life is his quiet and his solitude. However, Seri turns his life upside down and inside out. She needs help and he begrudgingly helps her. Shay Savage wrote an insanely well written book that is hot and completely different. I just can’t even portray how many times I had to pick my mouth up off the floor. I’m not even kidding… this book was bursting at the seams with twists and turns. You won’t see what’s coming around that next corner until it runs you over.

Shay… keep this up! The last few books you have written have been so completely unique and so completely perfect that there isn’t anything I could change in this book!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.


❄❄❄


4


Release Day April 10 Outnumbered Teaser


Release Day April 17 Outnumbered Teaser


❄❄❄


5


Shay Savage is an independent author from Cincinnati, Ohio, where she lives with her family and a variety of household pets.  She is an accomplished public speaker and holds the rank of Distinguished Toastmaster from Toastmasters International. Her hobbies include off-roading in her big, yellow Jeep, science fiction in all forms, and soccer.  Savage holds a degree in psychology, and she brings a lot of that knowledge into the characters within her stories.

From the author: “It’s my job to make you FEEL.  That doesn’t always mean you’ll feel good, but I want my readers to be connected enough to my characters to care.”

Savage’s books many books span a wide variety of topics and sub-genres with deeply flawed characters.  From cavemen to addicts to hitmen, you’ll find yourself falling for these seemingly irredeemable characters!


6
black icon-website black icons-facebook black icons-twitter black icons -instagram black icon - goodreads black - amazon bookbub


❄❄❄


TNS hosted by
website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube goldSign Up Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment