Tuesday, April 24, 2018

RELEASE DAY: Sinister Love by TL Smith

Title: Sinister Love
Series: Dark Intentions Duet #2
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: April 24, 2018


He was a drug I couldn’t kick. I’d overdosed on him before. It didn’t turn out well.
I was stupid enough to let him crack my heart, in hopes we would fall off the same cliff together. 
No matter how much my idiotic heart wanted to love him, my head knew better. 
He didn’t choose me. 
He chose her. 
That’s where the problem started. 
Maybe that’s how it should end.







Woohhhoooo momma! Just when you think TL Smith has excelled and she can’t do any better… she gives us Sinister Love, book 2 in her Dark Intentions duet and what dark intentions she created here! I feel like I should give her my standing ovation now… this book was a work of art! I started this book hating Ryken so much that I really wasn’t sure why I felt such a compulsion to continue… to know what TL Smith was going to do next! I really didn’t think it could get more twisted, more messed up than Distorted Love but really, what the hell do I know?

So while I struggle with hating and wanting to violently attack Ryken, I couldn’t stop my compulsion with this duet. I needed Sinister Love… I have stayed up for days thinking about Distorted Love and working it through in my mind. So when the conclusion landed on my kindle I dropped everything else… sorry family cereal for dinner! TL Smith is a mad hatter of story-telling. I felt crazy, I felt as if I’d been munching on some crazy shrooms and I just couldn’t figure out the next step. Smith was an artist! I love books… I think that’s obvious but she wrapped this one up so superbly that all the strands were tucked in and put where they belong. There’s normally a few loose one’s dangling… and I swear authors do it just to make to me twitch… but this was all wrapped up in a bow! I was shocked at the end… that doesn’t happen easily! TL Smith worked for her 5 stars! This duet is being noted for my most memorable and twisted story of 2018… I really don’t think one can top it!!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.
  














HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment