Thursday, November 15, 2018

Release Day: BRYCE by Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow


We're celebrating the release of BRYCE: A Sexton Brothers Novel by Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow! Add it to your TBR and ONE-CLICK today!




Title: Bryce: A Sexton Brothers Novel
Age Group: Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Release Date: November 15, 2018
Book Description

“Truth or dare?”

“I’ll take your dare.”

“Kiss me.”


I don’t believe in Prince Charming, but when I met a handsome stranger on a rooftop his words intrigued me and his dares left nothing but temptation.


Then I learned the truth.


His name is Bryce Sexton. Media mogul, workaholic and a heart of stone. He’s broody AF and yet every woman in San Francisco wants him.


So why won’t he leave me alone?


Wherever I go, he’s there, trying to force his way into my world. What he doesn’t know is I already have a man in my life. A tiny redhead who loves Legos and Superheroes.


With every push, Bryce pulls me in further. Our pasts are laced with betrayal. Our futures are unpredictable. Our chemistry is explosive.


With each dare I uncover a truth, but he's exactly what I don’t need right now.


So why did I have to go and kiss him?




So, I didn’t read Austin and I’m kicking myself for that but luckily… I can fix that at any time. Bryce was a great surprise! Since I haven’t read either of these authors before I had no idea what to expect but again, this was a fantastic surprise! I was so pulled into this emotionally-charged story… full of fun and charm. I definitely feel like I missed a bit with the family drama by not reading Austin. I could tell there was a bit that I didn’t learn previously. I’m missing some info on Missy and things didn’t end here either. If you haven’t read the first book in the series, I would say you need to start at Austin’s first. I think it can be pulled off but you’re gonna be missing the backstory.

Anyway, Lauren Runow and Jeannine Colette flowed so well together. They intertwined so well that you wouldn’t know where one starts and another ends. The characters are fabulous! The personalities are strong, you either love them or hate them but they make you feel them no matter what your feelings are. I really enjoyed Tessa the most. She had this fun spark that was full of life.

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.
  








NOW AVAILABLE!


“Tell me a secret.”

“I’m falling for you.”


Austin Sexton is the man I’ve always tried to stay away from. He’s arrogant, entitled and a total ass. That’s why I didn’t bother giving him my name last night. We’ll never see each other again.


Or so I thought.


Imagine my surprise when I start my new job only to come face-to-face with the blue eyes I just declared all wrong for me. No, he’s not my boss, but being my boss’ brother seems almost worse.

No matter how hard I try to push him away, his secrets draw me in. When it comes to a Sexton that could be lethal...for my heart.

I have his secrets and I won’t tell a soul. Now I just have to not fall for him completely.



No comments:

Post a Comment