Saturday, November 17, 2018

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: Rebound by Aidy Award



Rebound by Aidy Award
Narrated by Lacy Laurel



Blurb:

She doesn't want love, she wants a rebound...
He needs so much more from her. He needs everything.

Angelina: I am so damn done with being the chubby doormat for my soon-to-be ex-fiancé. I changed myself for every man in my life. Except Gray--my bodyguard.
Too bad he's totally not interested in getting his kink on with me. No, he's made it perfectly clear he's only here to protect me.
We'll just see about that.
Protect me from this, buddy. I'm going out on the town to find myself a good old-fashioned ménage.

Gray: For the love of all that is holy, I want Angel in my bed, tied up, blindfolded, begging me. I want her to be completely mine.
I can't do that. Not yet. She isn't ready for what I want from her.
I'll break her.
Because I'm completely f--king broken.
It might kill me to watch her be with any other man.
But I won't be her rebound.




Now Live!




I was honestly tickled with how much I enjoyed this audiobook. I was so stuck on the fact that she hired a harem for herself… it’s really overwhelming to me to think of having several men like that at my beck and call. However, Angelina wants to give her desires room to grow and develop and I really am impressed by that. I was also really pleased with the fact that Angelina is a big curvy girl… I just love seeing real people in stories! 

Lacy Laurel was the perfect narrator for this story! Her voice is always so sexy and this story just oozes sexual appeal. I really enjoyed the various voices she took on and how she really gave life to each character. 








Audiobook Review Tour hosted by Audiobook Obsession PR









No comments:

Post a Comment