Thursday, February 1, 2018

RELEASE BLAST: Living Out Loud by Staci Hart

 

LIVING OUT LOUD, the next in Staci Hart's Austen Series, is LIVE! I adored this modern love story inspired by Jane Austen's Sense & Sensibility. Everything about this book had me smiling and swooning! Hart takes us back to the world of Wasted Words and gives us a love story you will not soon forget!



Living Out Loud
Staci Hart

Publication Date: February 1, 2018
Cover Design: QuirkyBird Designs


When Annie Daschle arrives in New York City, the only thing she can control is her list.

Not her father’s death or the loss of her home. Not the hole in her heart or the defective valve that’s dictated so much of her life. But she can put pen to paper to make a list of all the ways she can live out loud, just like her dad would have wanted.

See the city from the top of the Empire State Building: Check.
Eat hot dogs on the steps of The Met: Check.
Stand in the middle of Times Square: Check.
Get a job at Wasted Words: Check.

Two things not on her list: Greg Brandon and Will Bailey. And just like that, she finds herself caught in the middle of something she can’t find her way out of, with no clear answers and no rules.

List or no list, she realizes she can’t control anything at all, not even her heart.
Not the decisions it makes, and not the moment it stops.

*Standalone contemporary romance Inspired by Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility.*

Like what you see? 
Grab your own copy of this beautiful new release today on Amazon in eBook or paperback!
#FREE on #KindleUnlimited

First can we PLEASE just look this cover? I mean, goodness gracious, I love every single aspect of it. Besides the colors and the font… her smile and his smile… the look on their faces as they look at each other, can we just recognize the fact that these people are real people? She doesn’t look like some fake Barbie, even though she looks gorgeous, she looks real. He looks like a real man. They look like they’ve spend a Sunday hanging out… no shaving, no showering, just lounging in their comfy clothes and spending the day together. I like that thought process, I’m not sure if that was Staci Hart’s hope but it’s how I perceive it. Just like "Wasted Words" and "A Little Too Late"… "Living Out Loud" needs to be on my book shelf with her sisters.

I was so excited for another Staci Hart book. She writes from her soul or at least that’s how it feels to me. How else could her words touch me deep inside my heart? I am in love with the flow of her words and how she writes her stories. Annie and Greg are two characters that I felt an instant like for. Annie was so sheltered. It was a bit fun watching her live in the big city and checking things off her lists. I’m absolutely thrilled to see Greg again. He’s just perfect for Annie. He’s so patient and kind with her. Their journey is beautiful and one-of-a-kind! I almost felt like my child was stepping out on her own with Annie. Hart does a fantastic job of making her characters relatable, of making them people you end up caring for!

Don’t miss this story; it’s just as beautiful as the cover! Staci Hart is an author that should be followed on her writing journey. It’s one that is going to take us far and wide with her at the helm!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.
 

 

 


 

Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life -- a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can't forget that. She's also been a mom, with three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She's been a wife, though she's certainly not the cleanest, or the best cook. She's also super, duper fun at a party, especially if she's been drinking whiskey. When she's not writing, she's reading, sleeping, gaming, or designing graphics.

Amazon | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Website | Newsletter




No comments:

Post a Comment