Friday, February 2, 2018

RELEASE DAY: I Wanna Text You Up by Teagan Hunter

Title: I Wanna Text You Up
Author: Teagan Hunter
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: February 1, 2018 


When I put up a ROOMMATE WANTED poster, he was the last person on earth I thought would respond.

He was also the last person on earth I’d agree to let live with me…on purpose.

But, here we are—roommates. I’m certain we can coexist without it being awkward, and I’m determined to make it work. There will be no sexual tension building with each accidental touch, no flutters when he wears that stupid backward baseball cap, and definitely no flirting when we text back and forth.

Caleb Mills can’t be the guy for me. He’s my best friend’s ex-boyfriend.

And that would be wrong…right?







 







I love to comment on covers, especially when they’re amazing! I love the cover for “I Wanna Text You Up.” It’s just like the inside of it… fun and cute! I’m also so happy to see a book missing the every other book abs picture! We have a man with a shirt on! Uh oh, take note!! People can be sexy with clothes on… I know, crazy, right? The bright colors, of this, mostly black cover, really sneak in the idea that this book itself is going to be bright!

“I Wanna Text You Up” is my first Teagan Hunter book. I don’t know where I’ve been hiding since she has a few books under her belt. I am completely head over heels for Zoe and Caleb! They were amazing together! The banter they had together nearly killed me! Their chemistry was hot! I really enjoy a couple that can have fun together and have some hotness together. It isn’t all about what happens in the bedroom. I loved, LOVED, the quick-witted comebacks these two slung around. I really enjoyed that this book didn’t feel rushed. It wasn’t JUST a funny book; there was meat to it, there was conflict and resolution. But really what was the best was the slow and steady friendship that melded into more with Zoe and Caleb!

Hunter gives us a book with so much personality! I’m going to have to go back and check out her other books! First on my list is “Let’s Get Textual.” I mean, her titles alone make me giggle-snort! She’s interested me with her storyline and character. The fact that this book was only told from Zoe’s POV and I was still hooked should tell you how amazing it is. I am the queen of dual POV, I just always want to know what’s happening in “his” head. But Hunter did a fantastic job! While I think I might have loved it a half star more with Caleb’s POV, I still am totally tickled pick with the outcome!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.
 







“I Wanna Text You Up was an incredibly sweet, sexy, hilarious, and highly entertaining standalone romantic comedy, and I absolutely loved it!” - Julia - *The Romance Bibliophile*
“I Wanna Text You Up was a sweet, sexy and hilariously laughable romantic comedy.” - Aurora *Whoo Gives A Hoot*
“Ms. Hunter definitely has a way with words and has easily become one of my favorite authors!” - Amanda Mann *Rabid Readers Book Blog*










By day I’m a freelance cover designer. By every other free moment, a writer. I’m a Missouri raised gal, but I currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband where I spend my days begging him for a cat. I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.





HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment