Tuesday, February 13, 2018

RELEASE DAY: Grace Between Mercy by S. Ferguson

GBM_SBPR_RB

Grace Between Mercy, an all-new dark and gritty romance from S. Ferguson is LIVE!

GBM-PRINT-6x9

Once upon a time, killer recognized killer.
Kella is a hunter. It was the only way to survive on the streets—and it feels good. She’s never met a threat she couldn’t handle. Never stalked prey she couldn’t destroy.
And then she met the big, bad Ron Wolfe.
He rules all the darkest corners of this city. And he doesn’t have any soft spots left for little girls. Any pain in his past became armor long ago.
In a town where everyone is hiding something, the only magic is survival.
Fairytales are for children, and happy endings are lies. Some have to learn to make do with glimmers of hope, shining between grace and mercy.

Read Today!

Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2hK68PQ


GBM-Teaser4
I felt like I waited a super long time for Grace Between Mercy by S. Ferguson! I loved the two other books that go with this series. We meet Aron Wolfe previously and we know he’s not a man to mess with. I prefer to think of him as Aron since Ron doesn’t seem like the manliest of man’s name… I know, I’m being judgy! I really liked Kella too. She recognized something in Aron but she doesn’t want or need him. He doesn’t give her a choice.

I love, LOVE their butting heads. I love how neither of them backed down. Kella was a bit crazy, ok, she was totally crazy! But I loved her! I liked Aron’s dominating personality. He sees something in Kella, a likeness. Aron and Kella is a fantastically strong couple. They were hot and explosive together. They chemistry was off the charts. I should also add… that cover, look at that cover! Sigh, I LOVE that cover! 

Ferguson wrote an amazing story… it’s fast-paced. It’s gritty. Not as dark as I was expecting with killer meeting killer. Ferguson writes so fluidly and descriptive though. Aron and Kella were definitely entertaining! Can’t wait to see what else Ferguson gives us!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just... my opinions.


 
Start the Series of Standalones Today!

Something There In Between

Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2f225dL


AVAILABLE NOW

About the S. Ferguson:

S. Ferguson

S. Ferguson is a military wife and mother of three. She loves to find beauty in the flawed and broken.

Connect with the S. Ferguson:

Twitter: @SarahFergWrites
Stay up to date with S. Ferguson by signing up for her newsletter today:
Join S. Ferguson’s Reader Group

No comments:

Post a Comment