Friday, August 25, 2017

RELEASE DAY: Nate by Celia Aaron




Title: Nate
Author: Celia Aaron
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 25, 2017




Blurb


I rescued Sabrina from a mafia bloodbath when she was thirteen. Doing right by her became a priority for me, even while I was busy as the new head of the Philly syndicate. I sent her to the best boarding schools and kept her as far away from the life as possible. It worked perfectly. Until she turned 18. Until she came home. Until I realized that the timid girl was gone and in her place lived a smart mouth, a wicked imagination, and a body that demanded my attention. Who am I? I’m F*cked. Nice to meet you.








Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited











Author Bio


Celia Aaron is a recovering attorney who loves romance and erotic fiction. Dark to light, angsty to funny, real to fantasy—if it’s hot and strikes her fancy, she writes it. Thanks for reading.



Author Links

AMAZON

GOODREADS

NEWSLETTER










So this isn’t a “have to” but I would recommend Dark Protector before you jump into Nate. We learn so much from Dark Protector… about Nate and how he came to become who he is and some of the totally killer (pun intended) things he’s done. We also learn that Nate, for as bad as he is, he has a deep, red loving heart… it’s just breaking through that exterior to find it. So yes, Nate is a standalone but you’ll get so much out of this if you read the slightly connected book, Dark Protector. Add in the fact that this is Celia friggin Aaron… what haven’t you read it? I might follow… or slightly stalk… her new releases like a hawk and I read them as they release… because, she is an amazing writer! OK, now that I’ve revealed my slight obsession and love affair for the words written by Celia Aaron, I’ll get into this wonderfully, dark book!!

I knew after Dark Protector that Nate had what it takes to be the boss of the Philly Syndicate after an explosive ending to the previous bosses rein. Nate wasn’t the everyday mafia romance book we read… yes, he sucked me into his dark and illegal world but he pulled off sexy and sweet without sacrificing his strength. This book is so much more than a dark mafia romance! The last five years, Nate has been extremely thankful to know where he’s going to lay his head every night but he’s also turned a slightly struggling empire into a very successful empire… as well as extremely dangerous. Every day is dangerous for the Boss. But once you set those threats on someone Nate has vowed to protect… well, let’s just say it was nice knowing you. I’m sure he’ll be wearing your blood soon!

For me, this book was named aptly… it was a book of Nate. I completely enjoyed Sabrina but Nate was the show for me!! He was such a jerk early on but he made up for it, like only Nate can. This book ended up being so hot… I mean, there were a few scenes that I needed to fan myself off! Damn, Celia Aaron, you can rock a sex scene!! This book was so good with the fantastic characters, the sex and love, the guns, the torture, the betrayal and secrets. Celia Aaron was also able to throw in humor! It was almost unexpected but was perfect! I cannot recommend this book enough!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.









No comments:

Post a Comment