Monday, February 13, 2017

Kate's Valentine by Christina Butrum



Kate's Valentine
by Christina Butrum
Released on February 8, 2017






Single with no plans, Kate Dixon agrees to fill in for her best friend at Thistle Do. With everything organized on to-do lists for the week, Kate doesn’t see anything that could be a challenge. 

But within a couple of days, Kate not only realizes she has a brown thumb, but there’s something wrong with the flowers. 


With less than a few days before Valentine’s Day, and not wanting to interrupt her friend’s vacation, Kate makes a last minute decision. 


She has to do whatever it takes, even if that means calling on her best friend’s competition.




 



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33858343-kate-s-valentine?ac=1&from_search=true


 Don't miss Butrum's book!

















 









 




This was such a cute, quick read. I read it within an hour or two and just adored it. I’m hoping we get a full length book on this couple… I loved Kate! I don’t want to give anything away so I’m not going to go into a lot of the book. Christina Butrum has such a way with words. You can’t help but get pulled in. This is the perfect Valentine’s Day read if you are looking for light-hearted and sweet with a bit of mystery.

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment