Thursday, April 30, 2020

RELEASE DAY: In His Kiss by Ava Alise

AVA RD


AvaRD-2


♦ ♦ ♦


AVA RD-2


In his kiss_ebook cover

"This was a mistake."

With four little words, he sunk my entire world. Jordan should have been my first… he was already my everything. My best friend, my secret crush.

We were closer than siblings. Our family's weaved together an intricate pattern of lines never meant to be crossed.

Until that night…

We had a bit too much to drink and the heated way he stared at me made me feel that we could finally be something more. Things got a little out of hand and once the kissing started I didn't want it to stop. The time felt right and I gathered courage and told him how I felt.

If only I knew how awkward things would be the next morning.



AVA RD-5



♦ ♦ ♦


AVA RD-8

Enter the three release day giveaways on Ava's Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

GOODREADS GIVEAWAY AVA

Enter the Goodreads Giveaway HERE!


♦ ♦ ♦


AVA RD-7


May 11 RELEASE DAY In His Kiss Ava Alise TEASER


May 4 RELEASE DAY In His Kiss Ava Alise TEASER


♦ ♦ ♦


AVA RD-9

Read the first chapter here!


♦ ♦ ♦


AVA RD-10

"I'll sleep down here. You take the bed."

My body is warm and tingling. A sensation that only alcohol can produce. I feel great but this is the longest staircase in existence. We make it to the top and nearly stumble into his room.

"What?" I ask, drawing out the end of the word. "What do you think will happen?" He’s just about to open the closet door but turns when he hears me. His face is flushed, his eyes hazy, and he's swaying a bit, but he regards me without speaking right away so I continue my teasing. "You think I'm going to bite?"

"No, but I might."

"What?"

"Alcohol," he mumbles, shaking his head.

What did he just say? A heat rolls down my body and I know I should let it go. We're both drunk and he's probably just talking but my curiosity and a bit of liquid courage push me forward.

"What did you say?" I step in front of him and grab his arms, not missing how hard his muscles feel under my touch. His head is tilted downward, eyes fixed on where I'm touching him.

Slowly, he brings his gaze to mine, his breathing becoming rhythmic and deep as his eyes darken. A look I've never seen from him before. It makes my pulse race.

I exhale and his eyes drop to my parted lips, causing me to look at his. My God. Is he about to kiss me? Please be about to kiss me.



♦ ♦ ♦


AVA RD-3

Ava Alise.011
Ava Alise writes contemporary romances filled with DIRTY words, SWEET happily-ever-afters and a bunch of FUN. Her girls are sweet and snarky and her guys are sexy alphas who fall hard and fight harder. She is married to the love of her life and has two children. She enjoys a good laugh and will talk to just about anybody.

AVA RD-4
84faf-website 481e5-facebook 868e4-twitter 1a806-instagram black icon - goodreads ed575-newsletter
bookbub group icon - black


♦ ♦ ♦


HOSTED BY TNS MAIN
website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold
MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM


No comments:

Post a Comment