Monday, April 27, 2020

RELEASE DAY: Chicks, Man by J.D. Hollyfield


🔥🔥 HOT NEW RELEASE 🔥🔥
Chicks, Man by J.D. Hollyfield is LIVE! #OneClick today!


\\


BOOK BLURB

Falling in love was the easy part.

Being secretly in love with my brother’s best friend is where it got tricky.

Levi Dent was off-limits. Which was probably for the best, since he barely knew I existed.

Until one night I saw an opportunity I couldn’t resist.

The problem was, I got caught.

She tricked me.

I knew there was something so familiar about her, but I just couldn’t resist.

Hannah Matthews was nothing more than my best friend’s little sister. Except she wasn’t so little anymore.

I need to forget all about her.

If only it were that easy...



Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2WJRPg6




PURCHASE LINKS



This was one of JD Hollyfield's most balanced books yet. Honestly, looking at that cover you're going to expect a romantic comedy, I know I did. However, it was really more suspenseful than I expected. I was really intrigued with the writing and the entire execution of the story. I was just delighted with Hannah. She’s a strong, no-nonsense character that isn't scared to stand up for herself. Levi really didn't want to succumb to his growing feelings and attraction. His best friend is Hannah's brother so this really adds a layer for Levi the he isn't loving... but he can't seem to resist... and Hannah doesn't want to resist.

Now there is kind of a part 1 and part 2... it's kind of like the book veers off and goes on a separate but connected storyline. It isn't quite expected but I didn't mind it. I felt as though it pulled me back in and I got a fresh story with characters I was becoming fond of. But I'd go in knowing that it almost feels like 2 separate books combined... if that makes sense! I just love the way JD Hollyfield writes though! Her books are fun and charming, sweet and carefree. There's always banter and humor. The characters were likeable. As always, JD Hollyfield gave me an enjoyable book that I read way too quickly!! If only my favorites could write as quickly as I read them!! Ha! Every book lovers dream, right?!?!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.






GIVEAWAY

To celebrate the release of Chicks, Man, J.D. Hollyfield is giving away a signed paperback on her Facebook page!



TEASERS








ABOUT J.D. HOLLYFIELD


J.D. Hollyfield is a creative designer by day and superhero by night. When she’s not cooking, event planning, or spending time with her family, she’s relaxing with her nose stuck in a book. With her love for romance, and her head full of book boyfriends, she was inspired to test her creative abilities and bring her own stories to life. Living in the Midwest, she’s currently at work on blowing the minds of readers, with the additions of her new books and series, along with her charm, humor and HEA’s.

J.D. Hollyfield dabbles in all genres, from romantic comedy, contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, fantasy and erotica! Want to know more! Follow her on all platforms!



AUTHOR LINKS

Join Reader Group: http://bit.ly/1dGxSwl

No comments:

Post a Comment