Monday, April 20, 2020

RELEASE DAY: Here with Me by Tia Louise



HERE WITH ME
By Tia Louise
Release Date: April 20




Sawyer LaGrange.
He’s my best friend’s older brother.
He’s quiet, brooding, sexy as sin
Dark hair, a scruffy square jaw, and deep lines of muscle I trace my fingers along slowly, followed by my lips…
He always does what’s right.

Until me
They say you get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
Well, I’m brave.
And I want him.

Secrets.
Everybody has them.
Big, small, innocent… forbidden.
Mindy was a line I should never have crossed.

But I did.

She was beautiful… sassy and tempting,
And rules were made to be broken.
We broke them all.

Now I’m home, released from service with hidden scars.
Now my secrets are the demons that grow stronger every day.
I try to send her away, but I can’t let her go.
She’s my reason to fight, and I’ll walk through hell to be the man she deserves. 
To give her a reason to stay here with me.

(HERE WITH ME is a STAND-ALONE best friend’s older brother, second-chance, military romance. No cheating. No cliffhangers.)

Grab Your Copy NOW: 
Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo | Google Play 

 Free in KU 



Tia Louise is one the handful of authors that I read no matter her cover or blurb. There's only a select few that fall into the "must buy" category for me. I obsess over every single romantic suspense she writes and fawn over every contemporary romance. No matter the specific genre, I swoon over Every Single Male lead she creates. I'm so obsessed I read the books, generally buy a signed paperback and purchase the audiobook as soon as I can. So you get it... I'm a total fangirl!

Here with Me was pure perfection! I adored the sweet story that brought me back to first loves and all the sweetness and heartbreak that comes with it. Tia Louise has this was of building up an amazing story while giving her characters flawlessly flawed. I love when characters aren't perfect, when the characteristics build up and create a person similar to people I like to spending time with. Mindy and Sawyer were fighting this strong and assertive chemistry for so long. However, what really pulled me to them was the friendship they shared. There was a special bond between them. They knew that they could always count on the other. I

Mrs. Louise is one of my favorite authors for a reason. I find myself reading her words and feeling connected to the people and the situations. I'm always so obsessed with the small town charm and romance Tia Louise writes about. It's a sweet and wholesome feeling but there's still this sexy chemistry that you get. I think I say it every time but I'm obsessed with Tia Louise. It's everything about her books... the words, the characters, the situations, THE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS. I just feel it all! She makes me laugh and cry! I feel an overwhelming contentment that only a Tia Louise book can give!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.





Want to be the FIRST to know when a book by Tia Louise is LIVE? 

Sign up for the ALERT NOW!
*Text TIALOUISE to 64600 for a New
Release Alert. (U.S. Only)
*Sign up for my
Newsletter and get an email as soon as it’s live: http://smarturl.it/TLMnews 



Meet Tia Louise




Tia Louise is the USA Today bestselling, award-winning author of When We Touch, the “Bright Lights,” “One to Hold,” and “Dirty Players” series, and co-author of the #4
Amazon bestseller The Last Guy.
After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally
a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.
Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.


Connect with Tia Louise


Newsletter | Website | BookBub | Goodreads | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook 


 Amazon Author Page | Book + Main



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment