Thursday, October 10, 2019

RELEASE DAY: Pour Judgment by Heather M. Orgeron




Title: Pour Judgment
Author: Heather M. Orgeron
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: October 10, 2019



Blurb


Korie Potter’s got goals. Goals that do not include following in her mother’s footsteps. Rock stars and the life of the rich and
famous? Yeah… not interested. She likes her heart in one piece, thank you very much.

Until a weekend of booze and bad decisions at camp Pour Judgment finds her fake-engaged to country music’s most notorious bad boy, Rhett Taylor, and completely at his mercy.

You see, Korie Potter’s also got a dream, and her new “fiancĂ©” just may have the connections to make it come true. 










Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





You know what I like the best about Heather M. Oregon? Besides her amazingly inappropriate and raunchy humor and the out of this world sex scenes, that is. I like that she adds this real world feel to her stories. I mean, we're reading about a country star here, a young single man. Instead of taking her to Paris on a private jet or spending a week on a yacht. Rhett does real dates. I swooned. He's completely adorable and I'm smitten.

Rhett is this cocky thing and at first I'm thinking, Lord this douche is so full of himself and then ever so slowly I saw this sweet side of him emerging. This side that wants to be loved so badly. This insecure side to him. It was just so darn sweet that I didn't stand a chance. I was done. Goner. Korie is Rhett's opposite. While he's out dangling his heart for Korie to grab, Korie's trying to lock hers up in the panic room. Because that girl's scared. But she's also funny and kind. When their guards are down and they are just being them, they are adorable... it just flows from them.

By 50% of Pour Judgment I had already stopped for several think-abouts. I read the most beautiful and heartfelt scene that I ended up crying (Damn you, Heather). There's also these moments that feel like real life and I can't help but feel wistful reading them.The only thing I can push myself to critique a little bit harder is that I wish Korie received some closure with a certain person in her life... or not in her life. She has some issues surrounding that person and I would have liked a bit more there.... no Kumbaya necessary but more. Heather M. Oregon astonishes me with the multitude of emotions that run through me because of the people, the lives, and the love that she creates with her words... with only 26 letters. I'm just in awe and not just of the amazing story but the way the story flowed and the happy and content grin she left me with when I finished.

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.













Author Bio


Heather M. Orgeron is a Cajun girl with a big heart and a passion for romance. She married her high school sweetheart two months after graduation and her life has been a fairytale ever since. She’s the queen of her castle, reigning over five sons and one bossy little princess who has made it her mission in life to steal her Momma’s throne. When she’s not writing, you will find her hidden beneath mounds of laundry and piles of dirty dishes or locked in her tower(aka the bathroom) soaking in the tub with a good book. She’s always been an avid reader and has recently discovered a love for cultivating romantic stories of her own.


Author Links







Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment