Thursday, October 3, 2019

RELEASE DAY: Chaos Remains by Anne Malcom

Greenstone Security #4
Release Date: October 3



My story isn’t unique.
Isn’t rare.



Which is, I guess, what makes it so sad.


The story about a girl who falls in love with the wrong man, lured by tender gazes, devoted promises and gentle touches. The gentle touches disappear and she’s held captive with ugly insults and brutal beatings.

It’s common, this story. My past.
I can’t change the past.
I wouldn’t even if I could.
The ugliness of my past gave me a future worth living for.
Worth dying for.
It gave me a reason to fight. To escape.
That was my mistake. Thinking girls like me could have a choice.
I wasn’t given many promises in my life that weren’t broken, but chaos is a constant promise, always kept, never broken.
He comes amongst the chaos. Amongst the ugly.
He doesn’t promise a way out. He definitely doesn’t promise peace. But he gives me the opportunity for a different ending to my story.

Buy Here NOW:
Free in KU





Anne Malcom writes truth. Stories that could and have happened even though they shouldn't be. She writes them. The reader feels them. Right in the heart. I feel like a loon reading her words and smiling... I'm reading, staring at my device, smiling. I love this woman’s words so much!! There's this honest simplicity to her swords that cut through everything else and leave an impact.

This story isn't so hugely different from other women's stories out there but given to the right characters and the correct author and the reader will feel it all right there with those characters. I felt it all. Right there with a woman so beat and battered she couldn't recognize good when it stared her in the eye. This is probably my favorite Anne Malcom story yet. The story is relatable. The feelings are so raw and right there for everyone to see.

Can this series please just never end!?! Besides the incredible women that have backbones made from steel. The men are serious alphas. But they aren't these alpha-holes everyone raves about. No, these are men that are strong and fierce. They protect their woman, their families, with their lives. All while treating them like the most precious, beautiful creature to ever exist. These are the men that make me swoon.

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.








Meet the Author:



Anne Malcom



Anne Malcom  has been an avid reader since before she can remember, her mother responsible for her book addiction. It started with magical journeys into the world of Hogwarts and Middle Earth. As she grew up, her reading tastes grew with her. Her obsession with books and romance novels in particular, gave Anne the opportunity to find another passion, writing. Finding writing about alpha males and happily ever afters more fun than reading about them, Anne is not about to stop any time soon.
Raised in small-town New Zealand, Anne had a truly special childhood, growing up in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. She has backpacked across Europe, ridden camels in the Sahara, eaten her way through Italy, and had all sorts of crazy adventures. Currently living in London, she’s on a whole new adventure. 
Watch this space…



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment