Thursday, March 8, 2018

RELEASE DAY: When Sinners Kneel by R. Scarlett


Title: When Sinners Kneel
Series: The Blackest Gold World
Author: R. Scarlett
Genre: NA PNR
Release Date: March 8, 2018





Hell is empty, and all the devils are here.


Lex Harvey came to The Pit to find her missing friend. Someone who fights there must have the answers she’s seeking. Instead, she found him. The damage inside her matches the darkness inside him. She’s only eighteen, but the feelings she has for him are as old as time.

Beau Knight should have ruled New York. Falling in love was the beginning of his end. He watched her die and he lost his heart. Now, The Pit is his heaven and his hell. The only place he can be himself.

They’re both beyond fixing. Addicts, with desires humans couldn’t understand.

A soulless man and a souleating girl.

How do you find redemption from your demons when you are one?




“Gahh!! I FLOVED this book.” - Bookgasm Book Blog
“The romance in this book was phenomenal!” - Liz’s Book Bucket List
“I adored these characters and I definitely can't wait to read more by this author because this book for me was amazing!!” - Kitty Kats Crazy About Books


 


Yes, yes, yes!!! So good! Every once and a while I need something different, something not like everything else and When Sinners Kneel was just what I needed!! This book was so different! There was completely chaos and revenge… I loved it! I’m so happy this cover caught my eye and I decided to take a chance. R. Scarlett created a fantastic set to characters… Lex and Beau were both so perfectly scarred, completely broken. Scarlett’s writing was fantastic too… completely consuming! She pulls you in with the light and dark combination with the two broken and lonely souls. Prepare yourself, the innards of this book is just as dark and captivating as the cover is. It’ll pull you in! Even if this isn’t your “norm” as this isn’t mine, but take a chance! You will not regret it!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.









R. Scarlett lives in a small quaint town in Southern Ontario, Canada and has an unhealthy obsession with mythology and romance. 

From studying English literature and minoring in History, she loves losing herself in a good book and snuggling up to her Brittany Spaniel. 

When she's not writing or plotting a delicious novel, she can be found hanging out with friends and family, going on long car rides, exploring small towns, or watching reruns of Sex and the City.





HOSTED BY:




No comments:

Post a Comment