Friday, March 16, 2018

RELEASE DAY: Label Me Proud by Stephie Walls





Title: Label Me Proud
Author: Stephie Walls
Genre: Coming of Age/Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 15, 2018



Blurb

We’ve been best friends since we were five: Beau, Masyn, and me.
But nothing’s as simple as it seems.
Relationships change and so do people.
Especially now.
With Beau getting married, and a new girl in town, it’s time to confess.
I’m in love with my best friend. 
…And I think I’m too late.





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Stephie Walls nails this adorable friends-to-lovers romance in Label Me Proud. This is a fantastic example of the importance of friendship, love, fear, being scared to change the status quo and, since it is Stephie Walls, we have a bit of angst that will lightly pull on your heart strings! Here we have a trio of best friends with Masyn (female), and the males Lee and Beau. The characters are perfectly fantastic! Lee is just the most amazing man… he’s adorable sweet! I totally want to keep him for myself. Masyn reminds me a bit of myself in my early teenage years… I grew out of the “just one of the boys” mentality once I realized I wanted to date them! This is the perfect story with a bit of angst, a bit of twists. Walls continues to write perfect small town romances that’ll leave you with a groofy grin.
 
I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.







Author Bio




Stephie Walls is a lover of words—the more poetic the better. She lives on the outskirts of Greenville, South Carolina in her own veritable zoo with two dogs, three cats, the Mister, and Magoo (in no preferential order).


She would live on coffee, books, and Charlie Hunnam if it were possible, but since it’s not, add in some Chinese food or sushi and she’s one happy girl.


Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment