Tuesday, March 20, 2018

RELEASE DAY: Distorted Love by T.L. Smith


Title: Distorted Love
Duet: Dark Intentions #1
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romance Suspense
Release Date: March 20, 2018


I loved him from the age of sixteen.

Hated him from the age of eighteen.

He disappeared at the age of nineteen.

We started off as enemies, then fast became lovers.

But our story isn’t a happily ever after.

It was a story of a king and a peasant. Can you guess which I was?

I knew we weren’t meant to be.

You see, he fell in love with her first. He loved me last.

I'm not someone's second choice.

Not even for the boy who stole my heart.

I'm someone's first.

Now, I just have to remember that.






Holy mother of all this is… just insane! Man, I’d love to take a stroll through TL Smith’s mind. After reading Distorted Love, I’m really not sure what would be in there but it has to be absolute pandemonium! Just craziness, there’s no way a person that created this story is over there thinking about flowers and butterflies, even if today is the first day of Spring. Oh no, she’s thinking of how she can make those flowers and butterflies corrupt and have you left starring at them with a incredulousness shock on your face. That’s all I can think of right now as I wipe the drool from my face.  

TL Smith completely rocked and destroyed me with this story. I’m wrecked, kaput, like I can’t even think of anything relevant to tell you all. I’ll be honest and say that I very nearly hated this story, however, love and hate are so closely connected and interwoven, this book gave me so many incredible feelings that I knew I loved it. Not every love is healthy and right. Sometimes love is dark and distorted. However, no matter if you love this story or hate it, it will inflict emotions from you, and they will be strong.  

I suggest, no implore you to go in without any preconceived notions; this is why my ramblings are pretty vague and possibly incoherent! Distorted Love is an experience and every reader deserves to experience it fully on their own. I’ve read a few other TL Smith books and they are dark and unique and usually naughtily delicious that I can’t get enough! Distorted was no different. I was pulled in and immersed into the story. Smith’s words are nearly poetic and so very fluid. Prepare yourself for the maze of twists and what in the… because you’re about to be distorted! 

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.

















Sinister Love (Dark Intentions Duet #2) 

Releasing April 24th





HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment