Tuesday, January 23, 2018

RELEASE DAY: Buried in Lies by TL Smith


Title: Buried in Lies
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romance Suspense
Release Date: January 23, 2018



His lips told me he knew me. 

His hands touched like old lovers. 

His eyes held secrets of a past I’d never known.

I was lost you see. 

Lost as the flowers that grew in the meadow. 

The devil told me he knew me. 

But lies had a way of unraveling, even if we didn’t want them to. 

The devil had a trick, for his love was full of acid. Acid that burnt at every touch, every linger, and I let it burn all the way to my core. 

A devil made you sin. And my devil was the worst. 

But now that devil wanted my last kiss, and it wasn't one I was willing to give. 

He could take the acid and leave the burn behind.

I was keeping my heart, even if I died trying.





Book giveaway for Buried in Lies by T.L. Smith Jan 04-Feb 07, 2018

Enter to win one of 2 free copies available. Giveaway dates from Jan 04-Feb 07, 2018. Enter to win a copy of Buried in Lies a new Lovers to Enemies Roman...













HOSTED BY:






You know how sometimes you read a book and there are sections and parts where you gasp, totally shocked and awed? You got that feeling, right? That is this entire book! It shocked me and left me with my mouth hanging open. Buried in Lies is utterly messed up… the characters are so completely whacked that I can’t even form coherent thoughts and sentences thinking on this. I seriously cannot go into this book. I don’t want to give anything away. Go in with your mind empty. Don’t read any reviews… I know, ironic right? How can you read this if you don’t read reviews? Its dark, it’s messed up, it’s bloody, it’s gritty… it’s so good! It’s a total train wreck that you will not be able to look away from! I wish I could read it again for the first time!

Let me just mention that cover! HOLY SHIT MAN, the colors, the contrast, the crisp cleanliness of this. It’s completely captivating. The cover is what pulled me in, the words kept me there!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.











No comments:

Post a Comment