Monday, May 8, 2017

Sovietnik's Fury by V. F. Mason

Sovietniks Now Live FB

═════════════════════════

Sovietnik's Fury - Release

═════════════════════════

About the Book - Pakhan's Salvation - Bebas Neue 

SovietniksFury_FrontCover 

Vivian


Terrified at what my family wanted to do to me, I ran away from them straight into the arms of a gray-eyed stranger.


The man taught me how to love, creating a cocoon around my heart that nothing could break.

I thought my old life was behind me, but my dreams didn't come true.


They had found me and manipulated the situation in their favor, destroying my life in the process.



To save the man I loved, I had no choice but to betray him.


He was out of prison now.


He would come for revenge.


All I could do was pray for mercy.


Sovietnik 

 Five years.



That was how long I had spent in prison for the crime I didn’t commit.



My life, my status, my woman were stolen from me. 

 So many people due revenge from for the injustice done to me.



But I’d start with the one who betrayed me the most.



The woman I loved, the only woman who occupied my thoughts all those years, from the moment I’d met her.

The only woman I used to live for.



Vivian.
Sovietnik's Fury - Purchase 

red-label_amazonbarnes-and-noble1itunes1kobo1smashwords(1)

═════════════════════════

Sovietnik's Fury - Teasers 

Release Day 3 - Sovietniks Fury Teaser 2 

RELEASE DAY 1-Sovietniks Fury Teaser 6 

═════════════════════════

Sovietnik's Fury - Release day giveaway 

Head over to V.F. Mason's Facebook Page to enter her Release Day Giveaway! 

═════════════════════════

about-the-author-pakhans-salvation-bebas-neue 

VFmason.jpg 

V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her mama over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen.

Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it.

When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors.

connect-with-the-author-pakhans-salvation-bebas-neue 


MASTER LIST.jpg

═════════════════════════

Sovietniks Now Live FB 1 

═════════════════════════

hostedby 


Sign up today!




This book was everything I wanted and so much more! Sovietnik and Vivian share an intense love that not even jail and betrayal could diminish. Bodies start to drop as Sovietnik avenges every tear that has fallen from Vivian’s eyes. Sovietnik's Fury is deliciously evil and sinister, seriously unputdownable!


VF Mason is an author that brings you into her books. Her books are just perfection. It's hard to put into words how you feel this book. I don't want to go into it because I think it's too easy to slip up and post a spoiler! I'm just gonna say... you want this book... no, if you've read the other 2 books... you NEED this book! Prepare yourself the journey though. Vivian and Sovietnik don't have an easy path.


I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment