Thursday, May 4, 2017

Hammered by Rose Hudson


Hammered
A Shadows of Chicago Novel
by Rose Hudson


Publication Date: May 5, 2017 
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance





Hammer
ham·mer ?ham?r/
verb
past tense: hammered; past participle: hammered
1.hit or beat (something) with a hammer or similar object.

2. informal attack or criticize forcefully and relentlessly.

Stone
Fighting has been engrained—hammered into me. It’s something I know all about, yet wish I knew nothing at all. For the last seventeen of my twenty-seven years, hurt has fueled my desire in the ring. But I want better. I’ve paid my dues. I want far away from this life. I thought I finally had my chance and then corruption threatened to take it away. I’m no stranger to challenge; it just makes me more determined to come out on top—of my world and her. She thinks we’re from opposite sides of the track, and she’s right. But we’re both blinded by pain, and I see hers. I’ve fought plenty of fights and Lydia Norberg may prove to be my strongest opponent yet.


Lydia
I craved a man’s hands on me for no other reason than pure, unadulterated lust. No hidden expectations of more, just pleasure, anything to take my mind off my reality and send me into orbit around a brighter place. So I took a chance by attending an Elite party—young professionals looking for sex, no strings attached. At first glance, they all looked pretty boring until I saw him. I only knew him as Stone, no last names, no personal information exchanged; those were the rules. Little did I know, he represents everything I desire and everything I fear.




Amazon



 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34743618-hammered






- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Rose Hudson
 
Born and raised southern girl.
Mother, Wife, and lover of all things music, books and good people. Self-proclaimed number one fan of Scott Eastwood and Highly Suspect. 
When she isn’t tending to all of the above, you can find her reading, 
writing, or recording audiobooks.


 
Rose Hudson is a new author to me. This was quite the book to start with and I say “start with” because I plan on checking out her other books and digging in!! There isn’t one single thing I don’t like about this book. Hudson’s writing is just exquisite! Her writing was just hypnotic! There was so much going on but it was weaved together perfectly to keep every reader enthralled!


Lydia is a fantastic woman! I loved her and was seriously jealous of the friendship she shared with her friend Madison. Lydia has been a super lucky in her life and the path she has chosen. Meeting Stone might not have been on her agenda but he came in like a wrecking ball! They both might not want any type to relationship but they can’t fight what is happening between them. Stone is a man that hasn’t had the most privileged life. However, he’s worked hard for where he is and deserves to have a happy life. They both need to learn to trust in themselves and each other. Forgiveness is something they both struggle with.


This is a book that you will FEEL… everything that Lydia and Stone experience, we experience. This book was HOT, it was aptly titled HAMMERED! You feel like you’ve been hammered yourself! The lust and hot sex in this book… is… well it’s just… yeah, read this. I’m stuttering! This is the first of the Keeling brother’s books. I’m looking and waiting, as patiently as I can. You’re in for a treat with this one!
I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.




No comments:

Post a Comment