Monday, July 23, 2018

RELEASE DAY: Flip Trick by Amo Jones



Flip Trick 
an all-new standalone bad-boy romance 
by Amo Jones is NOW AVAILABLE!!


I did something I had never done before.
I had a one-night stand.
Then in true me fashion, I left my phone at his house during my desperate venture to escape.
I tried hard to ignore the texts sent to my best friend’s phone...
Amethyst: Sup, these selfies are cute as shit, but your lips looked better wrapped around my…
I did NOT text him back.
I DID vow to never speak of him, or that night again...
I’m Amethyst Lily Tatum, and up until this point, I’d managed to maintain a fairly low-key life. I’m what you would call a socially-unacceptable hot mess. Instead of partying, I’m skating, flipping ollie’s over guys who loved to underestimate me. Then I started college, met a wild girl who I would soon call my best-friend, had my first drunk one-night stand, left my phone at his house, and then, when I finally managed to meet my mom’s new boyfriend, I found out that my one-night stand, was now my new stepbrother.
*this is a standalone novel*




Grab your copy Today!

Add to Goodreads - https://bit.ly/2IwiZkW




I feel like I’ll be doing a general disservice to the eyes if I don’t mention that cover… you all did stop to stare, right? It’s GORGEOUS! I can’t even handle the uniqueness… the color… the just pop of it… the way it MAKES you want to read the words hidden behind that beautifulness… because it is book cover PERFECTION! I LOVE when authors aren’t scared to be creative with their cover. When they step out behind the normal half-naked man with abs and do something utterly creative.  

THIS is what I want on my book shelf! 

This is what I’d spend my last buck on. It’s beautiful and creative… it intrigues me.

The characters were some of the best Amo Jones has created. Amethyst is just as pure, strong, and fun-loving as her name implies. I loved how she seemed so real. She was so true to herself and who she was. She’s an impressive character. Maddox was an enigma. He seemed more mysterious than and not as clear to understand as Amethyst. However, it was obvious he had fallen for Amethyst. The big ol’ MMA fighter had a sweet heart and loving ways with Amethyst. I could not get enough of these two!

I’m gonna tell you all strait… this was IT… this was the best book that I have ever read by Amo Jones. I also don’t really read stepbrother romances… I have a few step brothers and that just makes me feel all yucky inside! BUT… Flip Trick was flippin’ amazing! Ms. Jones was creative and fun… I was shocked that she was still able to make this book her trademark heartache but she still managed to pull my heart strings. It was THAT good! So Ms. Jones gives us a book that just flows… a book that just reads itself to you with its creativeness, with the way she made it fun and unique, while still making me feel her words in my heart.


I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.
 









About Amo Jones
Amo Jones is a small country girl totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic. She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & partner at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand.
New Zealand is not a state of Australia and rugby is the best sport ever played.

Follow Amo Jones
Instagram: thatcrazykiwiauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment