Sunday, October 22, 2017

RELEASE DAY: Incubus by Celia Aaron




Title: Incubus
Author: Celia Aaron
Genre: Paranormal/Fantasy Romance
Release Date: October 22, 2017




Blurb


An incubus who feeds off the sexual desires of others, Roth
de Lis has never been denied the pleasure of a woman’s body...until now. Lilah, once a warrior maiden in the service of a goddess, languishes on earth after being cast out from the slopes of Mount Olympus.




Lilah will do anything to return home, including betraying Roth. As she spins her web of lies, Roth begins a slow, wicked seduction that eventually threatens to consume them both. But when Lilah’s deceit comes to light, will their torrid love affair be able to overcome a pact with the darkest of gods?







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Celia Aaron is a recovering attorney who loves romance and erotic fiction. Dark to light, angsty to funny, real to fantasy—if it’s hot and strikes her fancy, she writes it. Thanks for reading.


Author Links

AMAZON

GOODREADS

NEWSLETTER









This is my first Celia Aaron “fantasy” book! Man, can this woman write some fantasy!! I’m always entertained by what comes out of Celia Aaron’s mind but this book on love and mythology was fantastic! It’s a side I haven’t read from Aaron preciously… I like it!! I loved all the characters and the old fashioned type feel of the book.

I think I’d read anything that Celia Aaron’s writes… I’m just extremely lucky that, thus far, I’ve enjoyed them. I have a serious interest in mythology so I love it when an author takes us there. I had a bit of a hard time with the world she created. I think a bit more information or elaboration would have made it perfect for me.

However, I’d still recommend Incubus. It’s interesting, has a great story line, really hot “bedroom” scenes. Plus its underlying tale of inner strength and rising up to our own potential is really inspirational to read about. Really enjoyed this story! I’m not sure you can go wrong with a story Celia Aaron is writing!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment