Tuesday, June 20, 2017

DEKLAN by Shay Savage

Deklan Shay Savage Available Now

○ ○ ○

Deklan - release -

○ ○ ○

DEKLAN - About Book 

DeklanEbook 


My father owes a debt.


I am his currency. 

 I’m supposed to marry the recently crowned mafia king of the Foley family as repayment for my father’s transgressions. I don’t understand why the Foleys would want me, but I’ve grown up in a crime family, and I know the ugly consequences of not doing what you’re told. 

 But as the wedding date approaches, the deal changes, and I’m about to be wed to a man I know nothing about. 

In fact, I don’t even know his last name.


Instead of becoming a mafia princess, I’m marrying the henchman.


Deklan. 

After one look at him, I’m not sure I’ll survive the wedding night.





DEKLAN - Purchase 


DEKLAN - goodreads

○ ○ ○

DEKLAN - Teasers 

RELEASE DAY Deklan Shay Savage Teaser 4 

RELEASE DAY Deklan Shay Savage Teaser 5

○ ○ ○

DEKLAN - Release Day Party

Come join the fun as Shay Savage celebrates Deklan's release

Release party: Giveaways, contests & guest appearances over at Savages Sandbox!

>>> CLICK HERE TO JOIN <<<


○ ○ ○

DEKLAN - About Author 

Shay Savage is an independent author from Cincinnati, Ohio, where she lives with her family and a variety of household pets. She is an accomplished public speaker and holds the rank of Distinguished Toastmaster from Toastmasters International. Her hobbies include off-roading in her big, yellow Jeep, science fiction in all forms, and soccer. Savage holds a degree in psychology, and she brings a lot of that knowledge into the characters within her stories.

From the author: “It’s my job to make you FEEL. That doesn’t always mean you’ll feel good, but I want my readers to be connected enough to my characters to care.”

Savage’s books many books span a wide variety of topics and sub-genres with deeply flawed characters. From cavemen to addicts to hitmen, you’ll find yourself falling for these seemingly irredeemable characters!




DEKLAN - connect author - black 

black icon-websiteblack icons-facebookblack icons-twitterblack icons -instagramblack icon - goodreadsamazon

○ ○ ○

Michelle 1

○ ○ ○

hostedby 


Sign up today!






This book was PERFECT for an introduction to Shay Savage’s writing. This might be my first book by her but it will NOT be my last. This writing kept me quickly turning the pages and sneaking in some reading breaks at work. I’d have a minute here or there and be staring at my Kindle app with Deklan on it. I’ve found that I’ve really developed a thing for mafia romance but this story really has meat to it, ya know? It just grabbed me from Savage’s first words.

I loved Deklan… he has this bad boy vibe going on that every woman loves! He was so much more emotional than I was expecting… plus he obviously just adores Kera. He treats her like his queen. There might had been a few times I wanted to strangle him. He’s totally a dominating, alpha male but has this sweeter, gentler side. I liked seeing Kera come into her own. She’s always been told what to do and when to do it… and listened. Her friendship with Kathy is adorable. Everyone should have a friendship like that. For such a deep book, Deklan made me laugh out loud several times.

Shay Savage has earned a one-click lifer with Deklan. Just the ability to write a book that has so many different feelings in it… it’s jam-packed with romance (hot and steamy), mystery and suspense, along with some good-natured humor. Savage wrote a brilliant mafia romance that is FULL twists and intrigue. Seriously, I was surprised with how many shocking twists were in these pages.

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.






No comments:

Post a Comment