Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Great...whodunit book!

I want to thank Net Galley, Bookouture, and Robert Bryndza for an ARC of this book in exchange for an unbiased review. Bookoture has released some of my absolute favorite books over the past year. They really hit the mark when they picked the authors to publish lately!



The Girl in the Ice
by Robert Bryndza

What a great cover too!


I loved this book! A fantastic debut police procedural by author Robert Bryndza and it looks to be a series on the make!! I find it hard to believe that Bryndza usually writes romantic comedies and this is his first crime novel. I can't vouch for the other genre but this book was an excellent read and I couldn't read it quick enough in an attempt to find out what was going to happen next. It pulled me and didn’t let me go until there wasn’t a word left!

I’m giving this book 5 Stars because I just couldn’t read it quickly enough. However, there were two small things that went unanswered which will probably be addressed in other books, which is why it doesn’t affect my rating. The biggest was there was never really any clear cut reason for Ericka’s “incident” after she left the “high-jacked” press conference. Was it a headache? Was it something more? To be vague, I’m just missing what that was about or how it fit in. I’m also dying (no pun intended) to know what the outcome will be after her “meeting” with Ivy’s grandson. I’m guessing this will be addressed in the next book. Bryndza get on book 2! I gobbled this on up within a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment