Friday, October 26, 2018

RELEASE DAY: Whiskey Renegade by HJ Bellus


WHISKEY RENEGADE by HJ Bellus is LIVE on AMAZON!

Also available on KU: Amazon US | Amazon Universal


Add it to your TBR http://bit.ly/WhiskeyRenegadeTBR


We used to be kings on top of the world, but it all went to hell...


My money and power are worthless.

All I want is blood bathing my knuckles, their soulless bodies bead at my feet.

I've never felt the need to take someone's life until now.

They will pay.


I will sacrifice everything to protect my family.

To save the beauty that's been haunting my dreams.

I don't even know her, but the fear dancing in her eyes will be my worst nightmare.


It's a game of death, and I'm all in.

One Click: Amazon US Amazon Universal


I really wish I had realized this was a book 2 in the Whiskey series. I’ve read Whiskey & You but it’s been a while and I would have liked to refresh my mind a bit. However, that is all on my lap and has nothing to do with the author or even my rating because, again, my fault. So anyway, it took me a bit to get in the mindset of this story and refresh Kemp in my head. He’s a lot more lethal than I recall him being. I might have struggled a bit liking him. I understood his reasoning but, I don’t know, he was dark and hard… like really hard. I do like my alphas with a bit more of a softer side to them, but again, that’s my preference.

However, let me tell you, HJ Bellus pulls out all the emotional stops and likes to play with your heart. I was a bit surprised with how dark Bellus went. This might just be her darkest story. She did take a real-world problem and bring it into fiction with fantasies we’d all like to have really happen. You know, the stories where the good guys always win and the bad guy always rot in hell. Even with all the dark, all the deep; Bellus was able to make this a well-rounded storyline. It was an emotional story.

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.




Add to your TBR http://bit.ly/WhiskeyRenegadeTBR



MEET THE AUTHOR:
HJ Bellus is a small town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shotgunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment