Monday, October 1, 2018

RELEASE DAY - Manik by Amo Jones



 ‘Manik, an all-new standalone Dark Romance from Amo Jones is Available Now!




I’m Beatrice Kennedy, but everyone calls me Beat. I live a low-key life, fresh out of college and drifting from town to town until I find my home.
I love music, and how it stirs even the deepest and untouched parts of your soul. Depending on what you choose to listen to, would depend on what it touches. It’s the drug we all damper in, only different strains. My strain is Jazz. The smooth instrumental strums that take over me. The sound of cigar smoke, bourbon and an old dusty fedora hat. My strain wasn’t rap, and it sure wasn’t laced with some A-class shit like murky blue eyes casted down from the Lord and the Devil’s handcrafted smile. I knew who he was—the whole world did. One fateful night set off a chain of events, events that no one was coming back from. You can’t save people who don’t want to be saved. You can’t pull them up from the ocean when they’ve latched themselves to an anchor. Love was my anchor, destruction was the water that was drowning me, and the rope that was so tightly clamped around my ankles, was woven with the lyrics of Aeron Romanov-Reed, also known as, 'Manik. He steals hearts from all around the world, but one night, he stole something that wasn’t his to steal.
Me.




Grab Your Copy Today!

Amazon Worldwide - mybook.to/MANIKAJ
Add ‘MANIK to your TBR - https://bit.ly/2OvrxqX




Manik by Amo Jones is everything I have come to expect from this author. She gives us a kick ass cover that you are seriously intrigued over and just can’t stop looking at. The blurb of Manik makes you incredibly curious. Be curious. Be intrigued. Amo Jones is some of the best money you can spend on a book. Beat and Manik were as intense and real as they were amazing.

Manik is a roller coaster of craziness. Beat is the strong female character that Ms Jones loves to give us. Characters that are as real as they are flawed. This was an intense, crazy AF ride that takes you just where you wanted to go. I just can’t go into the story... it’s way too easy to find myself talking and giving shit away. You don’t want me to do that. Jones owned this story like nothing I have ever read. It was a masterpiece and I’m jealous of everyone who gets to read it for a first time! I’d give it more than 5 stars if I could! However, I can add it to my #Top2018Books! It deserves the rank!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.
 








About Amo Jones

Amo Jones is a small country girl totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic. She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & partner at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand.

New Zealand is not a state of Australia and rugby is the best sport ever played.


Follow Amo Jones

Instagram: thatcrazykiwiauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment