Tuesday, May 19, 2020

RELEASE DAY: Hell Hath No Fury by RC Boldt



Title: Hell Hath No Fury
Author: RC Boldt
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 19, 2020



Blurb



Seven years ago, they took everything from me. My father. My husband. My child.
When they stole my chance at justice, I vowed to get
revenge.
Then I met him.
He tempts that long-lost part of me, but his presence is a
reminder that betrayal lurks around every corner.
Their biggest mistake is underestimating my commitment for
vengeance.
They don’t realize that when it comes to a woman like me,
hell hath no fury.









Purchase Links


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS

GOOGLE PLAY




I mean, WOAH!!! RC Boldt just knocked me on my BUTT! I’ve read or listened to every single book Boldt has put out and I have enjoyed… heck I have loved them! If you’ve read RC Boldt as well, then you know she’s hilarious, she has these strong characters with large hearts that struggle with feelings and love. Hell Hath No Fury is different. It’s powerful (and this isn’t to say her other ones weren’t powerful but this book is crazy different than her other novels). It had me thinking about how I would think in Caitlyn’s position and if I were to lose everything I hold dear. I could see myself holding a grudge for years and years… I could see myself turning vengeful. I feel like RC Boldt really made this story seem understandable, like it isn’t too far out there.

So I’m not going to chat much on the actual storyline but let’s talk about Boldt’s mad writing skills. She was able to create a story where I was out for blood and then she’d throw in this sweetness, a bit of love. She really balanced the feelings. There was a darkness with Caitlyn and Hunter. There was so much pain and hurt, an aching hurt in the chest. Throw in the anger, and it was an incredibly ride. I could barely keep my emotions in check. I’d seriously be like rooting for Caitlyn and wanting DEATH to them all, and then I’d need a fan for the blaze that was simmering. Seriously, RC Boldt played me like a well-tuned piano! I wasn’t able to stay on certain paths before the whiplash of emotions hit me again! I don’t know… did any of this review even make sense?! Lol I feel like I was on one of those fair rides that kept me twisting all around but dropping me from way high in the sky too... this is like Boldt's book-style mic drop! Boom!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.













Trailer




Excerpt

Death. 
Heartache. 
Vengeance. 
This isn’t a tale for the tender-hearted, the judgmental, or those who refuse to think outside the box and look at the broader picture. Those who think that everything is black and white. Simple.
Cut and dried. 
It’s not. There’s always shades of gray. 
It’s easier to say “I’d never” when you’re sitting safely at home with the people you love most right by your side. When
grief hasn’t woven itself so deeply in the fabric of your DNA that it can never be unraveled. There can be no separation. And even if you tried, it would only result in you becoming a frayed and tangled mess.
It’s easy to say you’d never walk the treacherous moral tightrope. But you aren’t the one who plummeted to the depths of hell, littered with the agony of loss and the anger of injustice, and had to claw your way out.
This story isn’t scrawled on pristine white pages in bold black ink. Marred, torn, and blood-spattered, its chapters hold deep gouges inflicted by betrayal. 
This story is about a woman who had everything taken from her.
And how she took it all back.






Author Bio



RC Boldt currently lives on the southeastern coast of the U.S., enjoys long walks on the beach, running, reading, people watching, and singing karaoke. If you're in the mood for some killer homemade mojitos, can't recall the lyrics to a particular 80's song, or just need to hang around a nonconformist who will do almost anything for a laugh, she's your girl.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment