Thursday, February 6, 2020

RELEASE DAY: Doughn't Let Me Go by Teagan Hunter



DOUGHN’T LET ME GO

Slice Book 3
By Teagan Hunter
Release Date: February 6






Slice Book 3

Release Date: 

 

February 6



It was just supposed to be one night.

No kissing. No feelings. A wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am tangle in the sheets and we go our own ways.

Only it’s a small town, and I was bound to run into the irresistible Porter Jones again. 

I just didn’t expect it to be at my job interview…which he’s conducting. 

Now the live-in nanny to his adorable seven-year-old daughter, I’m doing my best to avoid falling for his charms.

Except it’s much harder than either of us anticipated.

What’s a few romps between friends?

No kissing. No feelings. Just fun.  

Sounds simple, right?

Right…

Get Your Copy Here:


Amazon US | Amazon CA 


Amazon UK  |  Amazon AU


Free in KU 







Loved Doughn't Let Me Go nearly as much as I love a good slice of pizza. I mean, it's pizza, does anything top pizza? I have been craving Porter's story for quite a while. I just knew it was going to be everything I wanted! Teagan Hunter hasn't let me down yet!! Porter and Kyrie seriously made this story for me. I was completely smitten with Porter as the man he was and as the daddy. He was able to be fun but still a parent. I find that to be a hard line to walk and he excelled at it! Then the situation with Dory, the college student and future nanny… I thought Dory was fabulous and love her goals in life.

Teagan Hunter hits us with her humor again and again and I was charmed. Then getting to catch up with the previous characters was a total bonus! Every single time I read a Hunter book I find myself smiling insanely to myself. Her books aren't just good stories but I find that I have fun reading Teagan Hunter. Her writing isn't just funny and sweet. Her situations are relatable and ordinary, for the most part. The story seems to flow like a lazy river with those occasional waterfalls that shock you. I come back time and time again for the tickled feeling I'm always left with when I hit the end!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.







 


Meet Teagan Hunter

I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.

Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.



Connect with Teagan Hunter

➜ Website: www.teaganhunterwrites.com 

➜ Facebook: www.facebook.com/teaganhunterwrites 

➜ Instagram: www.instagram.com/teaganhunterwrites 

➜ Newsletter: www.teaganhunterwrites.com/newsletter

➜ Reader Group: http://bit.ly/TeagansTidbits











Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment