Tuesday, January 31, 2017

CROWN OF LIES by Pepper Winters


CROWN OF LIES
Genre: Dark Romance
Author: Pepper Winters
Release Date: January 31, 2017





“I met the boy I wanted. But then he vanished and a new man claimed me instead. My father approved, my colleagues congratulated, and behind closed doors, I was bedded by a stranger.”

Noelle Charlston lived a fairy-tale life: a doting father, a powerful job, and a future blessed with financial security.

However, two meetings with two men changed her happy existence forever. First, she met the boy who made her heart sing. Second, she met the man who made her blood quiver.

Noelle’s freedom was no longer hers. It belonged to the man her father believed was the perfect match. The man who pulled his lies over everyone he touched.
Including her.

Seduced and manipulated, Noelle lives two lives. The one everyone sees on the outside and the one no one sees on the inside. The lies he spins, the truth he hides, the mystery he webs—it’s all enough to slowly erode the woman she’d been and turn her into something else.

Until her past collides with her present.
And it’s her turn to lie.
To everyone…including herself.




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33028674-crown-of-lies

























Throne of Truth (Truth and Lies Duet Book 2)

Throne of Truth  

(Truth and Lies Duet #2)

Coming February 28th
 



Pepper Winters is a NYT and USA Today International Bestseller. She wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex... her books have sex.

She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts up with her love affair with her book boyfriends. She's also honoured to wear the IndieReader Badge for being a Top 10 Indie Bestsellers, best BDSM series voted by the SmutClub, and recently signed a two book deal with Grand Central. Her books are currently being translated into numerous languages and will be in bookstores in the near future.







https://twitter.com/PepperWintershttps://www.facebook.com/Pepper-Winters-539976006062848/https://www.instagram.com/pepperwinters/
https://www.amazon.com/Pepper-Winters/e/B00EWT0DJ8/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1485884169&sr=8-1https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7151973.Pepper_Winters
https://www.pinterest.com/pepperwinters/



 


Pepper Winters is a writer where I just get her books. I don’t need to read her synopsis or any teasers for the book. I know I’m going to enjoy it. She’s proven that point time and time again! So going into this book I wasn't really sure what it was about before reading. The title and cover don’t give too much away as far as info on the book. Although… wow what a cover! It’s gorgeous! And of course, I love the title. 
Penn was a sexy hero, just link most, he’s aloof yet extremely intense. He just utterly commands you! Elle was a wonderful character. She was super intriguing since she, herself, is powerful and fully influential. Inside though, she was insecure and naïve. She definitely let Penn take the lead on most things but when push came to shove, she would stand up for herself… which, thank goodness! I don’t like my chicks to be wimpy!! They need to have a backbone!!
This book… man, oh man, Pepper sure left me scratching my head on this one. This was a major twisty, looping rollercoaster! You won’t walk out of this book with clear thoughts! Haha! I’m ok with that… only because Pepper rocks! I know this ending is going to knock me on my ass as she can write a dark, hot suspenseful story like no other! I am glad this is only a duet and I don’t have to wait for a super long time for a conclusion. There aren’t many authors I would take this type of abuse from! But, I’m so extremely excited to see where we go with Penn and Elle, since I have no idea right now! 
I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.







No comments:

Post a Comment