Thursday, September 21, 2017

RELEASE DAY: Dismissed by TL Smith



Dismissed by TL Smith
Series: Smirnov Bratva #4
Author: TL Smith
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: September 21






A heart is something that should not be entrusted to me. 
I will tear, crush, and destroy it with my very own hands. 
Then back away with a smile on my face. 
It’s who I am—a killer, a player, a joker. 
But hers, I’m unsure about. 
Do I want to rupture and rip it from her chest? 
Or do I want to hold and capture it with my own?


AMAZON * AMAZON UK * AMAZON AU

B&N * KOBO * iBOOKS

FREE







USA Today Best Selling Author T.L Smith can be found in almost any chocolate store, eating all the chocolate. She lives in Brisbane, Australia with her two kids and husband. Her favourite things to do is dancing, writing, reading and travelling the world. A lover for twisted words and things that make your heart pump. You can find her on the following links.


Hosted By:





I’ve fallen in love with the Smirnov Bratva books a long time ago but with every additional book added to this series, I just love it harder, love it more. I feel like I’ve been salivating for Anton’s story for the longest of times! Finally, T.L. Smith gives it up and she totally nailed his story! Anton has been the comedy relief throughout this series… he’s the sexy as hell know-it-all. Anton has been the playboy. Why settle for one when you could have all of them… so with those types of feelings, he doesn’t do relationships. Samara gives him a ride (totally pun intended) of his life! 

Smith gave us a wonderful series with the Bratva boys! They find their beautiful but feisty women that pull them into heaven. I think what I loved the most from this series is the feel of family and love you get from it. Sam loves her sister and does anything to keep her happy and healthy. I feel like I’ve gotten so close to all these guys, to this group. I’m so sad that it’s over! All of these books have been super hot! They’ve had amazing characters. I’ve loved all the banter and quick-wittedness but Sam and Anton went above and beyond! Can’t wait to see where you take us next T.L. Smith! 

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.







No comments:

Post a Comment