Thursday, September 21, 2017

RELEASE DAY: Beauty by Mary Catherine Gebhard





Title: Beauty: A Hate Story, The End
Series: Hate Story Duet #2
Author: Mary Catherine Gebhard
Genre: Romantic Suspense/Dark Romance
Release Date: September 21, 2017



Blurb


Once upon a time, I thought love was a fairytale.

My prince was a Beast with blood on his hands and ice in his veins. My family offered to save me. The only price: leaving the tattered pieces of my heart behind.

Our love was irrational. Cruel. Unforgiving. Nothing like the storybooks said it should be—but it was perfect.

The longer we were apart, the more I lost myself. He was vicious and domineering, but I craved the submission. Together we were destructive, but I was addicted to the devastation. Still, I thought titles mattered. To my family I was princess, and to the Beast I was slave. I was too naïve to understand that even though he’d been my captor, he’d broken the shackles on my soul.

Once upon a time, I thought love meant happily ever after.

Now I know better.



ADD TO GOODREADS











Purchase Links



99c for release day only!!!



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Free in Kindle Unlimited









Also Available


99c for a VERY limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Author Bio



Mary Catherine Gebhard bites off more than she can chew. She's lived in Salt Lake City, Utah her entire life, but occasionally goes on vacation from reality. Don't worry, she sends postcards.



Author Links









Beast (Hate Story, #1)

This was my first book by Mary Catherine Gebhard. I went into it completely blind… didn’t read a single blurb or review. It was an incredibly dark read. Wow, Beast… I mean nothing wraps this book up better than this quote: "Beast wasn’t my lover. He was my enemy. This was not a love story, this was a hate story." I found myself liking Beast even though he should have been hated. Gebhard had a way about writing those characters though. Her written words were pure poetry. I’m seriously shocked that I’ve never read this author previously. I am glad that I waited for this book though, so I would have to wait for Beauty!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.
 







Now! This was the ending I’ve been waiting for! I love all the different feels in here… there’s suspense and murder, mystery, angst, and some really naughty sex! This book totally had a Romeo and Juliet type feel… the forbidden love between families who hate each other. That is exactly where they are now, enemies because of their families.

I love me an alpha male just like all the other crazy females out there but his heart, his love, in this book makes him so much better than the first. I just adore how dedicated he was to Frankie. He won me over in this book. Frankie might have driven me a bit crazy. She just seemed so young, even at 2o years old. She just seemed so naive which made her a bit hard for me to relate to. I was so excited when she just seemed to have grown up!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.






No comments:

Post a Comment