Monday, April 22, 2019

REVIEW TOUR: Pieces of Us by A.L. Jackson







PIECES OF US BY A.L. JACKSON

A Confessions of the Heart Stand-Alone Novel 

RELEASE DATE: APRIL 22ND, 2019


Synopsis

Maxon Chambers has a way of stealing all the attention.
All my affection, and all my dreams.
What I needed to remember was he’d stolen my good judgment and my virginity, too.
When he broke up with me, I ran across the country and swore I’d never return to Broadshire Rim.
But here I am, thirteen years later.

Maxon is all grown up.
Sexier than sin and more tempting than ever.
A detective on the Charleston force, he lives on the outside of safety, devoted to protecting the people of his city.
But with the way he’s looking at me now? I’m pretty sure what needs protecting is my heart.

Can we mend the pieces of us? Or will he leave my heart shattered forever . . .

Amazon & KU
Paperback & Boxes
Audio






























Pieces of Us by A.L. Jackson is amazing! It is seriously a MUST READ. Like I need you all to put down whatever book you're reading right now and read Pieces of Us. It is the BEST book I have read this year... THE BEST BOOK OF 2019. I know it's still early in the year to be making that claim. I do know without a doubt that this will make it to my list of the best books of 2019. Pieces of Us deserves the praise… as does the author, A.L. Jackson.

Mack and Izzy are two of the most believable characters. Jackson builds the story up with this steady incline. Mack is perfect... in a human way that's totally not perfect. I know that makes no real sense but it's the way Mrs. Jackson developed him. He seemed so real to me... like just a normal, flawed man. But Mack is a bit broken. He didn't start his life in the easiest ways. This could be one of the reasons I was so smitten with him. Izzy though, Izzy is this strong and fierce woman. I had a mad girl crush going on. The strength that she excludes is admirable even when she gets walloped time and time again. The past never seems to stay put in the past.

Jackson has outdone herself writing this book. She gives us a definite slow burn that you'll want to rush through but savoring every single word written. If you've read one review that talks about whatever book they're reviewing as a "book with all the feels," than you've read them all BUT Pieces of Us really reflects all the feeling you want in a romance. Jackson's writing is enchanting and truly shocking. I truly didn't see the events playing out as they did. Jackson takes you on a shocking ride that I felt all through my heart. This is a book you do not want to miss out on. It may be a book 3 but you can read this without reading the previous books but really, you'll want to read them. A.L. Jackson is a true treasure that'll transport you to the world's she creates with her words.

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.




  
   




RELEASE GIVEAWAY

ENTER HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment