Friday, April 26, 2019

RELEASE DAY: I Promise You by Shantel Tessier




Title: I Promise You
Series: Dare #2
Author: Shantel Tessier
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Release Date: April 26, 2019





Blurb

It was supposed to be a game.
I Dare You.
We brought her in 'cause I wanted to play with her. 
Destroy her.
But plans change and she got caught in the cross fire. 
Then I did something far worse. I fell in love with her, but she doesn't know I still have secrets.
Ones that could rip us all apart. 
We're sharks.
Raised to hunt and kill.
We take what we want without asking.
We've never needed permission, so I'm not about to start now.
You think you know everything, but we're about to do what we do best and prove you wrong - I Promise You!








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



The Dare series are books that make you question so many things but mostly… what in the ever loving hell is wrong with people? I mean, seriously… are we really that messed up!?! I Dare You is book 1 and is a crazy train so I had extremely high hopes for I Promise You. I didn’t seem to feel as strongly with this book. It seemed a bit more scattered than I am used to from Shantel Tessier. I get the fact that a lot of authors retell and condense a book 1 in book 2 but it didn’t feel cohesive… it felt repetitive and all mashed up.

However, that doesn’t mean this book is bad. I’m still excited and left wanting the 3rd and final book If You Dare… again, I have high hopes. My evil heart loved the bloodshed and violence. Deke and Becky are so messed up, lol, I mean, how are they even a thing anymore? They hide so much… so many secrets and lies… I’m not going to go into more… but they are a mess. More than anything I wish Deke and Becky were held to the same accountability. I felt irate that what was good for one wasn’t good for the other… it drove me mad!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.
  














Also Available


$1.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



Author Bio


Shantel is a Texas born girl who now lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with her high
school sweetheart, who is a wonderful, supportive husband and their two
daughters. She loves to spend time cuddled up on the couch with a good book.




She considers herself extremely lucky to get to be
a stay at home wife and mother. Going to concerts and the movies are just a few
of her favorite things to do. She hates coffee, but loves wine. She and her
husband are both huge football fans, college and NFL. And she has to feed her
high heel addiction by shopping for shoes weekly.




Although she has a passion to write, her family is
most important to her. She loves spending evenings at home with her husband and
daughters, along with their cat and dog.




Make sure to follow her on all social media sites!





Author Links






No comments:

Post a Comment