Tuesday, July 10, 2018

RELEASE DAY: The Solution to Unrequited by Len Webster


THE SOLUTION HAS ARRIVED!
The Solution to Unrequited by Len Webster 
is AVAILABLE NOW!!



GET IT EVERYWHERE:
Amazon → https://amzn.to/2IsWLeR
Apple → https://apple.co/2JyoY9h Barnes & Noble → http://bit.ly/2lDm590 Kobo → http://bit.ly/2tya3BU



I’m so unsure on this book, I feel like I’m on some weird balance board and I don’t know if I just liked it or if it was just ok. I’m struggling with Evan. I’m almost at the point where I think they both need a break from each other and need to see the world and explore. They’re so young and I adore AJ. She’s a good girl and is totally gaga over Evan… I’m just not sure he’s ready for her yet. Or even understands the feels yet.

I’m so thankful that we get both POVs, otherwise me and Evan would have major issues. I’m still just so unsure of where his mind it at. I also thought this was the end of the series or AJ/Evan’s story. So I’m a bit let down that I don’t get the ending really. I’m still hopeful that Evan and AJ will take a break and grow up a bit. They could be so great together… I can totally SEE it. I’m just iffy on who is ready for what. I might have been more ok with how this book went if people weren’t being as wishy washy.

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.


 






BLURB:
Atomic number: 33
Name of chemical element: Arsenic
Symbol: As
Every solution has a poisonous flaw … even between best friends.
The agreement: Fall break together.
The struggle: A road trip from North Carolina to Massachusetts.
The reason: To find a way back into each other’s lives.
The issue: AJ’s not ready to let Evan reclaim the parts of her he made his.
The hindrance: Connecticut.




NO UNREQUITED LOVE IN YOUR LIFE?
Start the series today with The Theory of Unrequited!

Every theory has a test subject … even between best friends.
The pact: Stanford.
The betrayal: AJ attending Duke.
The reason: She did something stupid like fall in love with Evan.
The problem: Evan’s not ready to let this betrayal go so easily.
The solution: Find AJ and fix them.




Woah, this was quite a book! Looking back and thinking over the entire book, I’m surprised it didn’t feel like too much but it wasn’t and I enjoyed it. Sometimes I do have to remind myself that I’m reading about Young Adults ie teenagers. Some of the things they have said and done are just clearly things teens go about. AJ and Evan are best friends and AJ has deeper feelings. I think Ms. Len Webster did a great job portraying the hurt, the angst of unrequited love. 

I enjoyed the story and I have to give some major props to Ms. Webster… Evan was a perfect teenage boy! I almost wondered if she had a teenage boy in her pocket asking what he would do next! She just seemed too good at portraying teenagers! It could have been the age thing but I did have a bit of a hard time really connecting with them but especially Evan.

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.
 







About Len
Len Webster is a romance-loving Melburnian with dreams of finding her version of ‘The One.’ But until that moment happens, she writes. Having just graduated with her BBusCom from Monash University, Len is now busy writing her next romance about how a boy met a girl, and how they fell completely and hopelessly in love.
She is also not a certified explorer, but she’s working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment