Thursday, October 12, 2017

RELEASE DAY: Monster by Marni Mann

SBPRBanner-Monster-RB

Title: Monster

Author: Marni Mann

Publication Date: October 12th, 2017

Genre: Contemporary Romance

MMMonsterBookCover6x9_MEDIUM.jpg

Monster, an all-new dark romance from Marni Mann is LIVE!


“Because I came from you, does that mean I’m capable of killing? That I’ll be addicted to blood? That I’ll get off on torturing people?”
The kid had questions.
I didn’t blame him.
He’d only heard one side, and it wasn’t mine.
“Why did you hate my mother?”
Now, that was a story worth telling.
But, to do that, I had to bring the kid back to the very beginning.
When the killing and the blood and the torture had all started.
When I was truly happy.
When I was first called a Monster.
Monster is a follow-up to Animal. Animal must be read first.

*WARNING*
Monster is an extremely dark novel. There are strong sexual themes, drug usage, physical and sexual abuse, and torture that could trigger and/or cause emotional suffering.

Read Today!

(Free in Kindle Unlimited)
Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2fK92md


Release Day Blitz .jpg

Read Animal Today!

(Free in Kindle Unlimited)
Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2g6onhK

About Marni:

Best-selling Author Marni Mann knew she was going to be a writer since middle school. While other girls her age were daydreaming about teenage pop stars, Mann was fantasizing about penning her first novel. She crafts sexy, titillating stories that weave together her love of darkness, mystery, passion, and human emotion. A New Englander at heart, she now lives in Sarasota, Florida with her husband and their two dogs who subsequently have been characters in her books. When she’s not nose deep in her laptop working on her next novel, she’s scouring for chocolate, sipping wine, traveling to new locations, and devouring fabulous books.


Connect with Marni:

Stay up to Date with Marni by signing up for her newsletter here: http://marnismann.com/about/




A few weeks ago I saw a sign up for Monster and it sounded so completely messed up… all kinds of twisted stuff happening… it was right up my alley! Now, I hadn’t read Animal (GASP… I KNOW). So I #one-clicked that bad boy and devoured it within a day… a day! Then went back and signed up for Monster and man, oh man, this story is wonderfully-twisted! A perfect follow up to Animal... even though I wanted a bit more Shank... yeah, a bit more crazy!

I have a thing for dark and twisted stories. I enjoy them and love to see the dark and gnarly path the author led us on to get us where he/she wanted us. While I did piece together most of the ending during the book, I wasn’t surprised but, still, Monster was amazing. The story, itself, was totally worth it even if I had an inkling of the ending. Shank has to be the craziest character I’ve EVER read… and that’s saying something as I’ve read some doozies!! I mean, isn’t Shank just the perfect name for this character? It just FEELS like it’s gonna be vicious… Mann does NOT disappoint!

Marni Mann wrote a crazy and twisted story beautifully! It was seriously cringe-worthy… and I LOVED it!!! On an even, perhaps odder note, the heat level was off the charts! Who would think that an intimate scene with blood could (or would) be hot! Mann is a master at the dark writing craft! I was totally entranced in this story! I really can’t say enough good things about this book! Mann really pulled out all the crazy stops here! We had a brilliant plot with a perfectly executed storyline and characters!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment