Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Reaper's Claim by Simone Elise

 
Reaper's Claim
by Simone Elise
Published February 11, 2017











In my motorcycle club I’ve earned the name ‘Reaper’ and now I have my claim on Abby Harrison.

Reaper:
I didn’t know what love was, but I knew what want was, and I wanted Abby. When I walked out of the club and saw her I was stone cold sober. She was quietly beautiful and unlike any other woman I’d had before. But she was the daughter of the president of Satan’s Sons MC and completely out of my reach.

Abby:
Everyone knew The Reaper and how he got his name, so I never expected him to be my salvation when my sister's drunk boyfriend wanted to lay hands on me. I thought my innocence would be lost in that alley, until he showed up and saved me. I know being with Reaper will lead to trouble, but I don’t know if I have the strength to stay away.

Being together might be dangerous, but outlaws are meant to break the rules. 


**This book is a part 1! It ends with a cliff hanger. As of now, I'm not sure of a name and/or release date for the second books.



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33744279-reaper-s-claim?ac=1&from_search=true










ONLY 99 PENNIES
Get it NOW!
 
on Amazon










My name is Simone, most know me as Explode. My passions are writing, tattoos and my family. Writing to me, is an outlet. I write every day, regardless of my mood or commitments. I can’t say I get inspiration for my books. They come to me out of nowhere and then I plot it out and before I know it I’m ten chapters deep.

I think everyone has a story in them but only certain people are able to tell them. Writing is an art and my work are far from masterpieces; but I still enjoy writing them. 







 









I love motorcycle books… they are some of my favorites!! I wasn’t aware that this book would end in a cliff hanger but it does and I actually was notified of it… today by the publisher. I’m not a huge fan of cliffy’s but I really dislike books that are 600 pages long so I’d prefer a duet type book. Or another thing that authors seem to be enjoying is books that are considered standalones but go with a series. I actually really LOVE books like this. I feel I get really invested in the people and am usually on them like white on rice once the books are released. Anywho, I digress, this was my first book by Simone Elise. I liked it and am now very impatiently waiting for book 2!

I generally read a book in a few days, 3 or 4; this book took me 2 days. That’s my personal bell ringing that I know this was a good one! The book starts out like a bat out of hell and it quickly enthralled me. Any downtime at work was used up by sneaking this bad boy on my phone! Reaper was a great character!! He seemed just like a real person! I can tell that they author put a lot of thought into character development. They go through such a wide range of emotions that you can feel it too. Reaper would drive me insane one minute and the next, I’d be laughing out loud at him.

I took a star away because I felt like there was a bit too much repetition in this book. There was so much content that could have just been left out without damaging the story. I’m not sure if Elise has Beta readers yet but they would be super beneficial for her!! Also, since this is going to be at least a duet… she could have removed some scenes. It was like there were too many ideas or things she wanted to add. Don’t throw everything at one book girl!! This is Elise’s debut book though and, honestly, I’m thoroughly impressed. 

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment