Wednesday, December 28, 2016

All She Ever Wanted by Christina Butrum


 

All She Ever Wanted

by Christina Butrum
Publication Date: December 26, 2016


 
 

SYNOPSIS

The last time she saw Jake was the day he broke her heart. She wasn’t about to make the same mistake twice.

Twenty-eight-year-old Leah Adams is content with her life. Living with her best friend in the big city and working as a receptionist at the doctor’s office, she doesn’t allow herself much time to think about falling in love and starting a family. 

Until the night her ten-year high school reunion not only brings her to Levy’s, but face-to-face with Jake. Leah is faced with feelings she cannot ignore. She has to make a decision that is in her best interest – no matter who gets hurt.

She’ll have to decide if risking another heartbreak is worth it for all she’s ever wanted.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33606348-all-she-ever-wanted#other_reviews
 







 

FOLLOW CHRISTINA BUTRUM









 

ALSO AVAILABLE














MY REVIEW
 
Christina Butrum is a new-to-me author. After this book, I’m going to have to check out her others. There’s just such a great flow to this book. You don’t want to put it down or it to end. I finished it in less than 24 hours. Once I was in, I didn’t want to do anything else! The characters don’t feel like characters, they feel like real people that could be your friends or even your life. I think what I enjoyed the most from this book is that it felt real. It wasn’t some outlandish story that left you scratching your head wondering how the hell that happened.

Leah is so completely relatable! I just love her! She is someone you find yourself just instantly liking. I can see myself in her. I feel her apprehension on going to that 10 year high school reunion. I can remember not wanting to go to mine too… but I didn’t since it was 16 hours away. Leah’s reunion was one for the books though!

I fell for Liam quickly. He was just so sweet from the start. I mean… don’t they sound perfect for each other? Liam and Leah <3 Total sweetness!!  I was totally routing for Liam throughout this book. Plus Rachel is just the bestest of friends! She always told Leah how it was and was just a true best friend! I hope we get more from her too!!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment