Tuesday, December 28, 2021

REVIEW: 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 by J. Bengtsson

 

🖤 NOW AVAILABLE 🖤

 

 


 

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, an enemies to lovers tale with an earth-shaking twist by J. Bengtsson, is LIVE and also available in audiobook! 


Narrators: Teddy Hamilton and Stella Hunter

DOWNLOAD the audiobook NOW 👉🏻  https://amzn.to/316Cg74

One-Click the Ebook NOW 👉🏻  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JRZQWHD


"𝘙𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘌𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵." - 𝘒𝘢𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦



BLURB:

 

She's living next door to a superstar... and doesn't even know it.

International pop star RJ Contreras finds himself at a crossroads when his mega famous boy band, AnyDayNow, breaks up. After his solo career fails to take off, RJ (a.k.a. Chad Woodcock) retreats to a no-frills apartment where he can hide out from the world and lick his festering wounds.

But when the girl next door starts slipping 'good neighbor' contracts under his door and complaining about his behavior through strategically placed Post-it-Notes, RJ snaps out of his self-absorbed melancholy to wage war.

Nothing short of an act of nature could repair the relationship between these two strong-willed enemies. But guess what Fate has in store?

 

 

Add to Goodreads

 

 

 


 

***** AUDIOBOOK REVIEW *****


Ripple Effect was a story I didn't see coming. I'm guessing I should read J. Bengtsson's blurbs before I continue. It wouldn't have stopped me... had I known that I would have spent a good chunk of this audiobook in tears I would have still wanted to continue.  Once I started listening to this audiobook I compulsively obsessed over it... I couldn't stop. This is one of those books that caused my heart rate to accelerate. It caused my palms to get steady. I was a nervous wreck of emotion for these characters. RJ/Chad started out as a total jerkface but this man redeemed himself... big time. Dani is the perfect human. Really, that sums her up. She shows determination and loyalty like I've never seen before.

The narration by Teddy Hamilton and Stella Hunter told a beautiful tale. They started the story out with this fun and flirty banter with some major snark. Hamilton really outdid himself here... he made you dislike RJ right from the start and feel slightly sorry for him at the same time. But he excelled in redeeming RJ. Those hours in the gararge... Lord, he made me cry. He made me see RJ in a different light... he made RJ come to life. Hunter was amazing as well. I imagine Dani would be a hard woman to narrate because she's plain amazing and how do you live up to that. Hunter schools us all. She made Dani the strongest, the most persistent heroine ever.


 

 

 


Find more books by J. Bengtsson here: https://jbengtssonbooks.com/

 

 



 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment