Wednesday, May 15, 2019

RELEASE DAY: Moonlight Moments by Emily Bowie





Title: Moonlight Moments
Series: Steele Family #2
Author: Emily Bowie
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: May 15, 2019



Blurb

Falling in love could be more dangerous than the past they
hide.

Criminal, liar, a fraud are all things that can be said about Kellen Steele. It takes all but three seconds for the notorious bad boy of Three Rivers to set his sights on Sloan Tate.

She is to be his distraction, to help him pull off his biggest lie, which is also his greatest achievement.

Sloan Tate knows how to handle herself. Not looking to settle anywhere never mind down with anyone. Her plan? Close up her late Granny’s estate and leave town as fast as she came.

Sloan knows each day she stays in Three Rivers her past is bound to catch up with her.

Powerless against the chemistry wrapping them together, Kellen and Sloan must decide exactly what they're willing to lose in order to win each other.










Purchase Links



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Free in Kindle Unlimited



Emily Bowie nailed Kellen's story!! I know we've all been anticipating it since Shay's major climax scene and not just because we're excited to know more about her brother but because there was so much mystery and intrigue surrounding him. If there was ever a character to spell out T-R-O-U-B-L-E it'd be no one else but Kellen Steele!! I adored Sloan. I'm just so tickled that Kellen met a woman his equal and just as strong. Kellen has a dominant personality and he very much just does as he will. However, Sloan doesn't just lie back and take it. I think he needs a woman that will stand up to him but will also fight with him... for him.

The suspense is great. I really felt as though Emily Bowie was feeding us little morsels of information, piece by piece. I liked it! I started to arrange pieces as I thought like a puzzle board. This was some of Mrs. Bowie's best writing yet. It felt so developed and so descriptive... I'm really looking forward to Kipton's story next. I feel like he's gotten the shaft on so many things and I'm wondering if he has any lingering issues with Kellen. They seemed ok in this book but it just feels like Kip's had to deal with the fallout of other people's actions. I wonder how all of that will influence his book and if there will be a real conclusion on what happened that faithful day out in a field with an old rusty gun. I'd love to see a resolution of sorts there... too many secrets out there and secrets don’t keep!!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.













Also Available





AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Free in Kindle Unlimited



FIND MY REVIEW FOR STOLEN MOMENTS HERE








Author Bio

Emily Bowie is from a small town in Western Canada. She has been making characters come to life through her writing since she was old enough to put her thoughts on paper.  She loves her white wine cold, her heels red, and her books spicy.

She married her high school sweetheart and they have two amazing children.

She is the author to the Bennett Brothers Series. Recklessly Mine, Recklessly Forbidden, & Recklessly Devoted.

When she is not writing she can be found reading a good book, making digital scrapbooks and being physically active - whether it is at the gym, going for a walk, or playing/keep up with her children.




Author Links



No comments:

Post a Comment