Monday, February 11, 2019

RELEASE DAY: Text Me Baby One More Time by Teagan Hunter


We are so excited about TEXT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME, a new laugh-out-loud funny romantic comedy from Teagan Hunter. Be sure to grab your copy today!




About TEXT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME

I love you, he said. Forever, he said.
Turns out, he lied.
When he leaves me high and dry after a cross-country move, I push him out of my life as much as I can, which is hard to do when the guy who broke your heart also happens to be the most famous dude in town.
After a disastrous year, he’s aiming to rehab his reputation, and I just so happen to be aiming for a promotion at the paper.
So, we strike a deal, and it’s a win-win all around.
Besides, what’s the harm in a few dates to charity galas anyway?
He’s arrogant, a total jerk. There’s no way I’ll fall for him…again.
I used to love him. Now I hate him…I think.


Add TEXT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME to your Goodreads TBR!





Oh man, y’all these characters are Teagan Hunter’s ace in the hole! How does she find these people... oh wait, she totally makes them up, doesn’t she?! Well I can tell you that these two felt so real that I’m pretty sure we have all been them at one point in time. The texting chats remind me of when I was in high school talking and flirting with my boyfriend.

I seriously L-O-V-E this book. I never, like EVER, expected a storyline that was so hilariously Teagan Hunter, but with this sweet-side to it that made me smile all dreamily and insane like while reading. Text Me Baby One More Time is a book that makes you deliriously happy until you’re crying. Those aren’t tears from laughing so hard... well some might be, but the ones I’m talking about are the ones that sneak up on your heart and crush it and leave you feeling wrecked and a bit mad at Mrs. Hunter. However, she eventually redeems herself in true Hunter fashion.

I didn’t think I could love these two names-not-to-be-spoken-before-release-day any more than I do. I was so sure Zach and Delia were going to be my absolute favorite texting lover’s, but alas, these two that shall not be named are the winners! They are irresistible. These two fought for each other. It’s a slow and delicious burn. Oh Teagan, I can’t believe this texting series is over. I fell in love with your writing and humor through these words and four seriously amazing stores. You saved the best for last, these two certainly deserved their happy ending and you’ve added just the right amount of feelings to the humor. So while I hate to say goodbye to a great group of characters (literally and metaphorically) I can’t wait to see where you take us next! Onwards and upwards!!

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.







Get TEXT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME on Amazon!






Don't miss the other books in the Texting series!



Let's Get Textual | I Wanna Text You Up | Can't Text This | Text Me Baby One More Time


About TEAGAN HUNTER

TEAGAN HUNTER is a Missouri-raised gal, but currently lives in North Carolina with her US Marine husband, where she spends her days begging him for a cat. She survives off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When she’s not writing, you can find her binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. She enjoys cold weather, buys more paperbacks than she’ll ever read, and never says no to brownies. For more information, please visit www.teaganhunterwrites.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment