Friday, December 28, 2018

Top 15 Reads of 2018



2018 Top Reads


I have to tell you all; choosing top reads for 2018 was incredibly difficult! The amount of seriously fantastic work was insane! Even bumping my books from 10 of the Top Reads to 15 Top Reads of 2018, I feel like I’m missing a dozen of really friggin’ good books still… in fact, I know am! Looking through my Goodreads challenge for the year I probably had at least 100 5-Star books… at least 100. You authors really deserve some mad-props for the work you released this year! 



Now, I might slightly be cheating by including trilogies, series, and duets in my list but if they are on here that means the ENTIRE group of books were OUTSTANDING and stuck with me. 



I will mention that this list includes romance books only. Some I listened to on Audiobooks and some were read… all were amazing! I didn’t want to mingle my thrillers into this list as it would have been double as hard and this was difficult enough for me. I do hope if you haven’t read some of these books that you take a chance. Something about each storyline and/or character stuck with me.



Most of these books are in no particular order. I will let you know when I get to the Top Book of 2018 and the Runner Up! Click on the Title to see my Review. I'm also including Buy Links, right here!









Top 15 Books of 2018

















&















































 
Amazon US 









































- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



B&N 










- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Sundown by Tia Louise

Not currently available for purchase

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -















Runner Up for Books of 2018



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -








- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Amazon   













TOP BOOK OF 2018


 











Thank you to all my followers and to all the authors 
and publishers for the amazing year! It was seriously one for the books! 
I cannot wait to see what 2019 brings us! 
Happy New Year book world!
 Much Love!
               - Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment