Wednesday, September 5, 2018

RELEASE BOOST: Just Exes by Charity Ferrell



Title: Just Exes

Series: Blue Beech #3
Author: Charity Ferrell
Genre: New Adult Romance

 Release Date: August 30, 2018





Blurb


Lauren
Running into an ex you haven’t seen in nearly a decade is never a good time. 

Running into your ex while he’s arresting you is humiliating. The handcuffs close around my fists at the same time he promises to hate me until he takes his last breath. 

I can’t blame him. 

He pleaded for me not to walk away. He doesn’t know leaving him broke my heart as much as it did his. 

It wasn’t for me. Rather, it was for someone else. 

Gage
I skipped town after Hurricane Lauren obliterated my heart. 

Coming home was a hard choice to make. Arresting her isn’t. 

She has no idea of the demons I carry with me now. No idea that I’m a new man.

Two women ruined me. 

One I gave my heart to. 

The other punished me for it.










Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Free in Kindle Unlimited

I was so excited for Lauren’s story after meeting her in the past two books. I was ready for someone to flip her onto her booty! So Just Exes is the third book in this series. They can each be read as standalones. I read book two before book 1 so I don’t think you’ll have any real issues if you skip over the first two books. You might enjoy them all more if you know the other characters and their stories but it’ll be enjoyable both ways so it’s really up to you as the reader. The author, Charity Ferrell writes like a dream. You really find yourself starting to care for her characters.

Lauren was a fun character. She was carefree and light but with this bit of spunk to her. I love how sweet she is… how caring for the people she loves. But, she’s always seemed to be a bit standoffish for relationship. That is, until she runs into Gage. The ex-boyfriend, now cop, who arrests her… I’m pretty sure he loved that! How many of us would just DIE to do that to an ex? I was really happy that this was told in dual POV and we did get some glimpses of the past but she didn’t alternate with living in the past and now. We lived in the now with some sneak peeks. The heat between the two characters was scorchin’ and I loved watching them fight it.

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I would leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.












Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Charity Ferrell resides in Indianapolis, Indiana. She grew up riding her bicycle to her library and reading anything she could get her hands on. Angst is her happy place, and she loves writing about flawed people finding love. She loves the basics - books, shoes, and online shopping.




Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment