Friday, March 3, 2017

Biker's Librarian by Shyla Colt gets a MAKE-OVER


Biker's Librarian 
by Shyla Colt
Series: Lord's of Mayhem
Genre: MC Romance
Publisher: Hot Ink Press
Release Date: March 2, 2017


Recovered from an abusive relationship, Juliette Moore is ready to live life on her own terms. Successful, intelligent, and slightly timid, she makes a pact with her best friends to seize the day. She gets more than she bargained in the tall, dark, and dangerous biker Shooter.

Drawn to her purity and charm, Shooter, finds himself smitten before he knows what’s happening. With his claim firmly placed, he’s ready to go to war when she’s threatened by a madman from her past. Together they weather life’s storms and find common ground as they merge their two very different worlds.








Shyla Colt grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio, but has lived a variety of different places thanks to her wanderlust, interesting careers, and marriage to a United States Marine. She's always loved books and wrote her very first novel at the age of fifteen. She keeps a copy of her first submission letter on her desk for inspiration. 

After a lifetime of traveling, she settled down and knew her time had come to write. Diving into her new career like she does everything else, with enthusiasm, research and a lot of prayers, she had her first book published in June of 2011. As a full-time writer, stay at home mother, and wife, there's never a dull moment in her household. 

She weaves her tales in spare moments and the evenings with a cup of coffee or tea at her side and the characters in her head for company. A self-professed rebel with a pen. Her goal is to diversify romance as she continues to genre hop, and offer up strong female characters.





HOSTED BY:





First, I have to say that I completely adore Shyla Colt’s writing! She’s so beyond talented! It’s like the stories just pour out of her… she might not feel that way, but her people are just so beautiful, so flawed. My first go at this author was Enzo and I completely fell for her writing. I was so completely happy to see that these books are all being republished with Hot Ink Press. The updated cover blows the other one way outta the park!!

I loved this couple… Shooter and Juliette! Shooter is the sexy biker that treats his woman like precious gold! I love that and feel like that is how a real biker would do. Juliette is the normal good girl into bad boys! Juliette did some things that drove me up the wall and make me question her intelligence! But who’s to say what a person would do in a role reversal. I just loved how they acted like two actual grown up people.

I really liked the secondary characters and was THRILLED to see that the whole series is getting redone!! I am completely crazy about this woman’s writing! This book is like every single MC lover’s dream… the quiet book nerd and the biker -SWOON!! If you read Biker’s Librarian before this update has (give or take) 30 additional pages… read the update!! I think it will give you everything you might have felt lacking in the edition 2 years ago.

I received an ARC of this book with the hope that I will leave an Unbiased Opinion. I was not required to leave a review, positive or otherwise, and my opinions are just that... my opinions.








No comments:

Post a Comment